Prog. Eliminator - 80's version (Full) Topic

gotcha pugs, thanks

9/20/2011 7:39 AM
I'd like to try....can't get on while at work, but i should be able to make proxies, just curious if you like to go on a clock right away for the 1st round or if you try to get through the 1st of the clock
9/20/2011 7:11 PM
welcome miller97...the first round (the stadium draft) will be off the clock and if that moves reasonably quick enough, we'll do the first round of the regular draft off the clock.  In any event, I'm available to take proxies most times and i'm sure someone else will be willing to if i'm not.  Thanks for joining.
9/20/2011 7:28 PM
Great concept. I'll play.
9/21/2011 11:11 AM
welcome tcorb5...that makes 20 people in...only 6 more to go and we can get this rolling

I can't take credit for the concept...i borrowed it from razorclams (with his permission) and he borrowed it from someone else (with his permission)...but i really enjoy being in the one that razorclams is currently running (year 3), so wanted to get one started using a different era
9/21/2011 11:27 AM (edited)

I've heard the stories from my friends, and I want to give it a go. Sign me up

9/23/2011 11:07 PM
thanks fanatic86, welcome to the league
9/24/2011 8:45 AM
i'll give this a try...if nothing else, i should last longer than kasprowitz.
9/27/2011 2:42 PM
Posted by odalisgagne on 9/27/2011 2:42:00 PM (view original):
i'll give this a try...if nothing else, i should last longer than kasprowitz.
Always nice to have the beaneaters in the league :)
9/27/2011 2:48 PM
welcome odalisgagne, thanks

only 4 spots to go
9/27/2011 2:51 PM
Count me in
9/27/2011 8:30 PM
thanks profcake, welcome

3 spots left and we'll be full
9/28/2011 7:32 AM
I would like to see if I can do better this time.  I would like to be in.
9/29/2011 2:38 PM
Thanks calhoop...only two more needed
9/29/2011 2:47 PM
Guys, I am going to be out of town tonight until monday night...so if you sign up over the weekend, know you are welcome in the league, but i wont be updating until monday night.  Thanks.
9/29/2011 2:48 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Prog. Eliminator - 80's version (Full) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.