Super Franchise Progresive-Full Topic

Mets - wright 04
5/3/2019 7:12 PM
Posted by clayolson1 on 5/3/2019 7:00:00 PM (view original):
League number ?
can’t give a league # yet, we have a draft of the 6 unchoosen teams first
5/3/2019 10:37 PM
A number of these teams didn’t exist in 1961!
5/4/2019 9:02 PM
Sorry, don't wanna have guys that threw over 300 IPs etc in the league.
5/5/2019 6:35 PM
Will there be expansion when the league expands?
5/6/2019 12:54 AM
We probably just draft the players as we do the 6 extra teams now, by them some teams will be thin
5/6/2019 1:11 PM
VIA Sitemail Bpamaco joins with the TWINS
and cpmitchno1 joins with the INDIANS

HALFWAY TO FULL!
5/6/2019 1:12 PM
Just noticed the note “DH in use.” Can this only be for AL teams? NL teams are at a disadvantage if we need to carry enough PAs for a full time DH.
5/6/2019 1:19 PM
I would think with bringing a player back and drafting from 6 extra teams, we should be fine on ABs, shouldn't we? And still better than your pitcher batting no?
You for instance, bringing back Beltre, will have 3b covered and can use whoever played 3rd for them to put at DH, plus we will be drafting up to 5 players from the 6 teams, I don't see this being a problem at all.
5/6/2019 1:31 PM (edited)
I'd like a shot at this. I'll take the Astros and my player will be Lance Berkman and his 2001 season.
5/6/2019 2:52 PM
When I plug in my roster I have 23 players and when I add Berkman from 2001 I have 24. Does this mean I will have one draft pick in the up coming draft?
5/6/2019 3:20 PM
Looking forward. We need to push this forward. 9 remaining spots?
5/6/2019 5:14 PM
Posted by luvyablue on 5/6/2019 3:20:00 PM (view original):
When I plug in my roster I have 23 players and when I add Berkman from 2001 I have 24. Does this mean I will have one draft pick in the up coming draft?
OR you can drop a few guys and draft more, if you have players that have little value now and in the future.
5/6/2019 5:20 PM (edited)
Also, Just to be sure you should probably do a search each in position players and pitchers, with 1981 season and your team with 0 games at pos and any pos because ive found when loading a team, it will skip guys that either didn't contribute much or had low stats, and you might miss out on some of your good players.
5/6/2019 5:19 PM
Still some great franchises left, this will be a great league that you get to start in on the ground floor, really building a franchise!!!
5/6/2019 5:22 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...15 Next ▸
Super Franchise Progresive-Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.