New York Yankees

Legacy Hitter: Babe Ruth (1920-1934)
Legacy Pitcher: Jack Chesboro (1903-1909)
Territorial Hitter: Mickey Mantle
Territorial Hitter: Elston Howard
Territorial Pitcher: Whitey Ford
Territorial Pitcher: Ralph Terry
Wild Card: Roger Maris, OF
4/7/2020 4:48 PM
I will take Balt as a second team.
Territorial Hitters- Brooks Robinson & Gus Triandos
Territorial Pitchers- Steve Barber $ Milt Pappas
Wild Card - Hoyt Willhelm
Legacy Pitchet - Barney Pelty
Legacy Hitter- George Sisler
4/7/2020 6:44 PM (edited)
Rejay: Indians

1st Territorial Hitter: Johnny Romano
2nd Territorial Hitter: Tito Francona
1st Territorial Pitcher: Jim Perry
2nd Territorial Pitcher: Gary Bell
Wild Card Player: Mudcat Grant
Legacy Pitcher: Addie Joss
Legacy Hitter: Tris Speaker
4/7/2020 5:53 PM
I will take the Detroit Tigers as a 2nd team.

Legacy Hitter Ty Cobb 1905-1926
Legacy Pitcher Hal Newhouser 1934-1853

Territorial Hitter #1-Al Kaline
T
erritorial Hitter #2-Norm Cash
Territorial Pitcher #1--Jim Bunning
Territorial Pitcher #2--Frank Lary
Territorial Wild Card-Rocky Colavito
4/7/2020 8:37 PM (edited)
That fills us up. If anyone has second thoughts or would like to drop one of your teams please say it now.

We still may have interest.

Please all work on your selections and I'll get a forum setup tomorrow.
4/7/2020 6:15 PM
Just to clarify

Legacy players will skip any IR seasons so you use them sstraight 1-10 seasons even if he had 3 IR in between. Also they can't be released till They left your franchise.

Territorial players can sit out a season on IR. You would just get another draft selection not another rookie. You can also release them if you want for another rookie or draft spot.

Also, Territorial players leave your team when they left your franchise or if you release them. They would go to the FA pool not to the next franchise.
4/7/2020 8:28 PM (edited)
Pittsburgh Pirates

Legacy hitter Honus Wagner 1900-1917
Legacy pitcher Babe Adams 1909-1926
Territorial hitters Roberto Clemente, Bill Mazeroski
Territorial pitchers Vern Law, Bob Friend
Wild card Pitcher Roy Face
4/7/2020 7:46 PM
Posted by danidon on 4/7/2020 4:47:00 PM (view original):
I don't think the CAP is going to be an issue besides the use of the likes of Silver King 30M if he got paired with say 19M Hornsby. That would still give the team 80M of regulars from that season to max out 130M. I can't see anyone getting to 150-160 at this point.

Also TOC is set by the CAP's. I've been sitting in a 200M one for feels like 6 months waiting to fill up. My salary is only 90M with AAA - I will get bombed.
I am almost positive the TOC isn't set by the CAP unless the recently changed it. Can anyone else back me up on this?
4/7/2020 8:26 PM
I found it. Your right...I'm wrong at least once an hour.

Teams that make the World Series are automatically entered into a TOC that matches the salary of the team's active roster. There is no extra cost for these teams. Once 32 teams have been added to the TOC, the games will start.
4/7/2020 8:35 PM
Just Edited my Tiger Territorials above to include Rocky Colavito as Wild Card.
4/7/2020 8:38 PM
Washington Senators/ future Twins

Legacy pitcher-Walter Johnson 1907-1927
Legacy hitter- Goose Goslin 1921-1930
Territorial hitters- Harmon Killebrew, Earl Battey
Territorial pitchers- Jim Kaat, Camilo Pascual
Wild card-0F Bob Allison
4/7/2020 10:21 PM
My Legacy Hitter is Duke Snider
4/7/2020 10:49 PM
If Dspahlinger doesnt want the Tigers as his 2nd team....i'll take them
4/7/2020 11:15 PM
Braves
hitter- Hank Aaron -of
hitter- Eddie Mathews -3b
Wild Card- Del Crandall-c
pitcher-Warren Spahn
pitcher- Lew Burdette
Legacy Hitter- Rogers Hornsby -2b (1928)
Legacy Pitcher- John Clarkson -p (1888- 1892 )
4/8/2020 12:21 AM
Posted by dspahlinger on 4/7/2020 10:50:00 PM (view original):
My Legacy Hitter is Duke Snider
Duke was still active in 1960, so I'm pretty sure you need to pick another legacy.
4/8/2020 8:22 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.