1-3-5-7-9 Expansion Edition Draft Thread Topic

1997 Astros
10/6/2026 12:17 AM
2001 Astros
10/6/2026 9:35 AM
If things don't pick up, I may have to consider putting in clock. We've had multiple 3+ hour gaps between picks.
10/6/2026 12:55 PM
Sorry everyone...morning commute from hell destroyed my plan to pick before starting my shift.

2009 Devil Rays
10/6/2026 4:43 PM
via proxy, kstober sniped me by by taking 1996 Colorado Rockies

vis proxy, ybjsports selects 2025 Arizona Diamondbacks

I should have my pick shortly... After losing '96 COL, I have it narrowed down to 4 not-as-good choices.
10/6/2026 4:51 PM
Well, there are certainly better options than this team, but I like having a good defensive 3B and SS locked up. I can find a 1B and OFs later.

2019 Colorado Rockies
10/6/2026 5:05 PM
2010 Texas Rangers
10/6/2026 5:21 PM
2005 Florida Marlins
10/6/2026 5:38 PM
2022 Houston Astros
10/6/2026 6:01 PM
Sent a proxy to calhoop and schwarze
10/6/2026 7:14 PM
Sigh... another 6+ hour gap for the next pick. I will be adding a timed schedule.
10/6/2026 9:50 PM
Obviously, I will add the time slots for round 4, once we finish round 3, but you should be able to estimate your time slot. Here are the time slots for the rest of round 3... All times EDT.
.
8:00 AM 17 3dayrotation
9:00 AM 18 bigsteve12
10:00 AM 19 calhoop
11:00 AM 20 ledfoot
12:00 PM 21 bbondsmvp
1:00 PM 22 ff09
2:00 PM 23 thejuice6
3:00 PM 24 njbigwig
10/6/2026 10:04 PM (edited)
1981 royals
10/7/2026 8:16 AM
via proxy, bigsteve12 selects 2017 Colorado Rockies
10/7/2026 8:35 AM
2020 Washington Nationals
10/7/2026 10:39 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
1-3-5-7-9 Expansion Edition Draft Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.