New Progressive - The Decade Comparison (Need 1) Topic

We will be off the clock until all divisions fill, and I am not a fan of starting timed picks on weekends...so the earliest we'd be on the clock would be monday.  Welcome to the league, thanks for joining.
2/16/2012 7:58 AM
where is the 1970's draft thread.I can not find
2/16/2012 9:48 AM
Jeff, check the "theme league" forum not the classified one. Hope that helps
2/16/2012 10:06 AM
I'll join.... hmm , I'll guess I'll take the 80's
2/16/2012 12:41 PM
thanks kasprowitz...only the 80's division is left...one more to go
2/16/2012 12:42 PM
calcutta has decided to take the final 80's team via sitemail...so we are full.  Thanks Calcutta

I'll set up the 80's draft now.  All drafts will be off the clock until monday, when we will start timed picks of 3 rounds per day.  I am available for proxies whenever needed.
2/17/2012 7:11 AM
we have 1 opening for a 2000's team.  The current owner will keep the team if we don't find a replacement, but he wants to cut down if possible.  Draft has already begun, 10 rounds complete, and the first picks for this team have been:

1.  Alex Rodriguez
2.  Roger Clemens
3.  Andruw Jones
4.  Derek Lowe
5.  Eric Chavez
6.  Chris Carpenter
7.  Placido Polanco
8.  Carlos Delgado
9.  Magglio Ordonez
10.  Jimmy Rollins

post on here or sitemail me if you are interested.  Thanks.
2/22/2012 3:56 PM
◂ Prev 12345
New Progressive - The Decade Comparison (Need 1) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.