Random Year Progressive - new FULL Topic

Posted by bheid408 on 4/25/2020 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dspahlinger on 4/25/2020 11:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dspahlinger on 4/24/2020 6:44:00 PM (view original):
How will team selection be done ?
Question not yet answered.
Not sure what you are asking.
Everyone will draft 1 player from each season with the exception of 7 seasons now since we have expanded to 32 seasons. You pick your players.
Everyone gets a randomly drawn letter like I explained and that letter is yours for each season in the draft. If you get the Letter "A", then you'll draft in that slot wherever an "A" is for each season.
I was trying to ask how we select team name and stadium (i.e. what city are we based in and how do we select stadiums ?). I assume you do not want 2 teams with the name New York Yankees playing in Yankee Stadium !
4/25/2020 7:35 PM (edited)
Posted by dspahlinger on 4/25/2020 7:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bheid408 on 4/25/2020 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dspahlinger on 4/25/2020 11:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dspahlinger on 4/24/2020 6:44:00 PM (view original):
How will team selection be done ?
Question not yet answered.
Not sure what you are asking.
Everyone will draft 1 player from each season with the exception of 7 seasons now since we have expanded to 32 seasons. You pick your players.
Everyone gets a randomly drawn letter like I explained and that letter is yours for each season in the draft. If you get the Letter "A", then you'll draft in that slot wherever an "A" is for each season.
I was trying to ask how we select team name and stadium (i.e. what city are we based in and how do we select stadiums ?). I assume you do not want 2 teams with the name New York Yankees playing in Yankee Stadium !
Ah! Ok, I don't care what you name your team or Stadium you play in.
Let's announce our Team name when we make our first pick.
Stadiums won't be exclusive.
4/25/2020 8:45 PM
OK that's fine-just wanted to know !
4/25/2020 9:36 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Random Year Progressive - new FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.