79 Year Soup Yahtzee full? Topic

thanks!
6/2/2022 10:34 AM
* I can take the last spot to get us filled (1987 - 2011)
6/3/2022 2:43 AM
So is this league good to go? Can't wait to start drafting, but I will be on the road for a week, 6/9-6/15. I'll be able to pick but might be slow to respond. Will only have my phone until I get back.
6/6/2022 1:14 AM
we are going to get set up today, once we get a draft order. Update coming soon!

Thanks for everyone's interest and patience
6/6/2022 11:47 AM
◂ Prev 123456
79 Year Soup Yahtzee full? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.