Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by RCBracco on 5/16/2017 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday he’d like to see less drama from President Donald Trump -- and more focus on the Republican agenda.
Wouldn't we all. Tell the liberal media to stop dramatising every little thing Trump does. He's broken no laws, no one is going to die. Go look at the headlines on any given day.... If you think it would have been any less dramatic had Cruz or Kasich been elected you'd be dead wrong. The lefty media would have never let up on them, the only difference is Cruz and Kasich would have cowed under their relentless pressure.... Not Trump.
5/16/2017 3:14 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 5/16/2017 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 5/16/2017 3:14:00 PM (view original):
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday he’d like to see less drama from President Donald Trump -- and more focus on the Republican agenda.
Wouldn't we all. Tell the liberal media to stop dramatising every little thing Trump does. He's broken no laws, no one is going to die. Go look at the headlines on any given day.... If you think it would have been any less dramatic had Cruz or Kasich been elected you'd be dead wrong. The lefty media would have never let up on them, the only difference is Cruz and Kasich would have cowed under their relentless pressure.... Not Trump.
My God MOY, you are such a ******* idiot! Do you need help wiping your ***? WAKE UP! Your president is the biggest piece of **** ever!
I find Trump refreshing. So glad he's doing what he's doing. Results, not rhetoric, are already rolling in. Economic growth, Higher paying jobs are coming back, border crossings are down, rebuilding of our military, and most importantly put gorsuch on the SC.
5/16/2017 4:13 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/16/2017 4:11:00 PM (view original):
At this point, the only thing that makes sense is if you are actually Trump. No one else would be able to swallow the bullshit for so long.
that's were you're wrong. Most of the Trump supporters I have spoken too, still support Trump. Whenever you bring up something stupid he did, the response is yeah, but so and so did that too. I have yet to see Moy say anything negative about Trump. he may not be Trump, but I think he'd like to kiss Trump's ***.
5/16/2017 6:41 PM (edited)
Liberals just don't get it. Trump doesn't have that many supporters. Never has. Trump has people who hate the system and hate the other options. The extreme hatred and ridiculous scrutiny of every move of the Libs is creating more and more ant-anti-Trump support. Support that will show-up in November. Will the Libs get it when they lose another 1000 seats? I doubt it.
5/16/2017 4:40 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/16/2017 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/16/2017 4:11:00 PM (view original):
At this point, the only thing that makes sense is if you are actually Trump. No one else would be able to swallow the bullshit for so long.
that's were you're wrong. Most of the Trump supporters I have spoken too, still support Trump. Whenever you bring up something stupid he did, the response is yeah, but so and so did that too. I have yet to see Moy say anything negative about Trump. he may not be rump, but I think he'd like to kiss Trump's ***.
There hasn't been enough time to see any CONCRETE, SUSTAINABLE RESULTS, so how can I be negative about him? I don't care about rhetoric, I've said over and over on these threads that I care about results. The only concrete result I've seen from Trump is Gorsuch which is a YUUUUGE positive!! I'm not expecting him to drain the swamp in day one, it takes time to break down Washington so he can start building it back up again. I did say at one point to BL that I would be tremendously disappointed if Trump started world war 3.
5/16/2017 5:25 PM
◂ Prev 1...201|202|203|204|205...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.