Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Anyone who disagrees with cccp is an anti semite. It is his way of blocking your right to free speech.
9/28/2017 7:32 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 9/28/2017 7:26:00 PM (view original):
Boris......... I went and re-read my post(s) and I don't see wherein I attacked you personally. Thanks for the info on ad hominem though. I would have thought it was some kind of pork casserole or something. And yes, you're right. You and I are cool. Seem to read different books though. There's and old saying....... goes something like............... everybody is a liberal when young. And gets conservative when they get old and (supposedly) wiser.

I've always been backasswards. I started off a Reagan type conservative and then as I grew and learned and got wiser I realized the folly of my ways. When the Teabaggers awoke and arose I thought wow, "good thing", "it's about time!"........... Then I realized they (the T-Partiers) were a bunch of uninformed racist old white fools masquerading as patriotic "citizens" ready to overthrow the junta......... you know, patriots and all, that bit...............

Anyways, they wouldn't know a junta if it spit on their nose and said "howdy". They're (largely) dumb old geezers being led to slaughter by the goofy-est ideas you can find on the internets where (as you know) all is true. As long as you promise those folks they'll pay less in taxes---they'd support Casper the friendly ghost!

There is no republican party anymore............ it's just a collective of rich guys and racist nuts!

I'll start listening to your political opinions Boris when you actual say something smart of your own--instead of just peddling the repugnican (and grossly incorrect right-wing views) party lines like a paid parrot!

Calling me a paid parrot is an ad hominem.
9/28/2017 7:33 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 9/28/2017 7:32:00 PM (view original):
Anyone who disagrees with cccp is an anti semite. It is his way of blocking your right to free speech.
Posting pics of Hitler who killed 90% of my family is anti semitic. In my opinion.

9/28/2017 7:34 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 7:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 9/28/2017 7:32:00 PM (view original):
Posting pics of Hitler who killed 90% of my family is anti semitic. In my opinion.

You lie you piece of ****. Your family was no where near Germany in the 30s.
9/28/2017 7:38 PM
And there is not one picture of Hitler that I posted here. I find you to be an arrogant lying piece of human waste
9/28/2017 7:41 PM
Where is your little dick sucking friend all who backs up your crap?
9/28/2017 7:43 PM
9/28/2017 7:46 PM
I am also jewish and I see no issue in what RC posted... (heritage not religion)

I am a journalist.
9/28/2017 8:15 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 7:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2017 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 5:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2017 5:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 4:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2017 4:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 3:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 9/28/2017 2:59:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Did you see my post? All truth.
Sure did Boris. It's BS! Revisionist history spun through a biased perspective. Where DID you find it. YOU sure as hell didn't write it. You need to edit better. This "piece" was written long ago............ likely when Obama was still in office. It says (about Obamacare) "It will be repealed with Obama's ouster"

Not only has that been proven to be incorrect. It's proof positive it was written long ago........ by somebody ELSE!!

I'll start listening to your political opinions Boris when you actual say something smart of your own--instead of just peddling the repugnican (and grossly incorrect right-wing views) party lines like a paid parrot!

Every time (damn near) the Republicans come anywhere's near the economy they wreck it and leave us with an economic disaster!
I've never understood why anyone thinks the Repugnants are better with the economy......... history shows otherwise!
And for the record.......... the democratic PARTY sucks, too!
Come again? What part do you disagree with? And no it was written post Obama. In fact it was written in January 2017 in another argument I had with a Dem friend of mine. I cannot recall where the data came from as it was so long ago. BTW - you and I are cool so no need for ad hominems.
The argument he made still stands. january 2017 is too long ago.

You started the insults I recall.

Alternative facts at its finest
Show me one ad hominem.
BLM=Communist and hate group, Obama=Anti-Semite?
Obama is an anti semite. Google it if you don't believe me. Any group that excludes others due to the color of their skin, which is something they cannot control is a hate group. Google BLM meetings and note their "African American persons only" requirements. An ad hominem is attacking the poster. I may attack the groups and Obama but I don't personally disparage you. That is an ad hominem. If I said you were an anti semite then you would be correct.

Please confirm that you understand.

Thank you
BLM is not a hate group. The creator of it is actually against the radical BLMers. Just because some people in a group act out, does not mean that the whole group feels the same way. it is a small minority.

Your logic would also apply to surveys for only black or only white people for instance. There is a difference here, that you do not understand.

Obama is not an anti-semite, and your post did nothing to back that claim. You know that is an insult to someone without any evidence right?
Again Google "Obama anti semite" and see all that pops up. It is numerous. Surveys are not group gatherings.
If by 'numerous' you mean 1 or 2 articles, the main one being,

Obama's refusal to veto anti-Israel U.N. vote ranked most anti-Semitic 2016

Ummm I don't see the connection. There is actually only 2 articles that I see that are actually defending your point, and both are questionable In my opinion.

In this article's case, it just doesn't work. Sorry. Don't believe everything you read.
9/28/2017 8:18 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 7:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2017 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 5:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2017 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 5:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2017 4:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/28/2017 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 9/28/2017 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Most folks with a brain have known a balanced budget was eventually necessary for decades Boris. Not just Ike. Problem was. How to safely attain it and keep funding all the other priorities. As I recall, it took a Democrat....... Bill (Hound-dog) Clinton to FINALLY ACHIEVE a balanced budget!! After DECADES!!!

It took George W and the Congress (majority Repugs.), about 5 minutes to blow a hole the size of Chump's butt times 100 in that concept!
The public has short memories and draws incorrect assumptions based on too little REAL investigation and knowledge.
You be of the public?
So Obama and his Democratic Congress put a stop to those unbalanced Budgets, right?
Either that or increased the debt more than any other President ever.
I believe the Donald is raising our military budget again, making our debt go even higher espescially with the Wall... Did you know we spend more on our military than the next 10 countries behind us?

I would rather Health Care than Bombs
It is not bombs it is innovation. The military also has contracts with 1000s of local government contractors who hire Americans and generate tax revenue. Military inventions are fantastic and compared to enititlements it is nothing in terms of spend. I don't care if we spend 100x than the countries behind us.

The military:
  • Keeps us safe
  • Generates great new innovative products
  • Is responsible for 1000s of jobs to public and private enterprises

An absolutely excellent investment.
Innovation that leads to warfare. Guess what? We spend too much on military. You talk about innovation, but in this day and age we can innovate without military. We don't need to spend this much to stay safe. Other countries prove this. We could do so much more with our excess money if we cut the military, even if we are still spending more than anyone else.

What about the jobs the military creates for the private sector. Companies like Lockheed, do you know how many 100s of subcontractors they use? I absolutely think we need the military for innovation. Apple will not even tell the CIA how to unlock a phone. We need to ensure that we create the best and be first to it. Inventions like the microwave, cell phones and GPS came from the military. There is nothing wrong with being strong and ready to fight. Doesn't mean we have to fight.

Sir, I am curious. What do you do for a living? What is your educational background? I am not trying to be confrontational just trying to garner perspective.

Thank you

I am enjoying this civil debate.
Again, you can reform innovation policy without the military. Why the expensive middleman?

And no, you are wrong on the 'There is nothing wrong with being strong and ready to fight. Doesn't mean we have to fight.' Spending as much as we do SCREAMS 'we want war'. In fact, it helps North Korea justify their military programs. The more we spend, the more others (China, Iran, North Korea) will spend to match us. This is not a good thing. Again, I don't see the issue with still being #1 in the world, just not being a really high #1.

I will tell you if you tell me.
I am a Banker. I lend to large commercial concerns. I have an MBA from a top 40 Business School. I am an independent. I am Jew. I abhor racism and bigotry. I am a father of two kids. I live in Boston.

My opinion is that we need a massive military. An opinion cannot be wrong.
(If you hate racism so much why support republicans...
Donald Trump: My Fans Were Right To Beat Up Black Protester ...
Trump's endorsement of violence reaches new level: He may pay ...
A list of violent incidents at Donald Trump rallies and events.

Also, Trump cannot condemn Nazis and the KKK. If you really care about anti-antisemitism, look at Trump's comments on jewish people (Taking a page out of your book and telling you look it up yourself). Take any race, class, or culture and it is very likely trump has insulted them at some point. Also, why support a guy who can't say, "KKK is bad, I don't want them on my side".

If you are a banker, that explains something, but when you work with people in the lower class you get a new perspective.

I agree that an opinion cannot be 'wrong' but it can be misguided. I think you need to look further into the issues surrounding North Korea. My take is that Kim Jong Un is obviously trying to get Trump to declare war on them, because that is the only way they get China on their side.

A big military is not a better country. If we just cut the military so we are still #1 but not by as much, we WOULD have a massive military. Just not enough to cause economic and debt problems in my opinion and we could spend the money elsewhere (1 option is disaster relief. We need it for Puerto Rico)
9/28/2017 8:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2017 8:15:00 PM (view original):
I am also jewish and I see no issue in what RC posted... (heritage not religion)

I am a journalist.
You have yet to see other pics and he calling me a liar is priceless.
9/28/2017 9:47 PM
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2017 8:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 7:32:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2017 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 5:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2017 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 5:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 9/28/2017 4:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/28/2017 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 9/28/2017 3:06:00 PM (view original):
Most folks with a brain have known a balanced budget was eventually necessary for decades Boris. Not just Ike. Problem was. How to safely attain it and keep funding all the other priorities. As I recall, it took a Democrat....... Bill (Hound-dog) Clinton to FINALLY ACHIEVE a balanced budget!! After DECADES!!!

It took George W and the Congress (majority Repugs.), about 5 minutes to blow a hole the size of Chump's butt times 100 in that concept!
The public has short memories and draws incorrect assumptions based on too little REAL investigation and knowledge.
You be of the public?
So Obama and his Democratic Congress put a stop to those unbalanced Budgets, right?
Either that or increased the debt more than any other President ever.
I believe the Donald is raising our military budget again, making our debt go even higher espescially with the Wall... Did you know we spend more on our military than the next 10 countries behind us?

I would rather Health Care than Bombs
It is not bombs it is innovation. The military also has contracts with 1000s of local government contractors who hire Americans and generate tax revenue. Military inventions are fantastic and compared to enititlements it is nothing in terms of spend. I don't care if we spend 100x than the countries behind us.

The military:
  • Keeps us safe
  • Generates great new innovative products
  • Is responsible for 1000s of jobs to public and private enterprises

An absolutely excellent investment.
Innovation that leads to warfare. Guess what? We spend too much on military. You talk about innovation, but in this day and age we can innovate without military. We don't need to spend this much to stay safe. Other countries prove this. We could do so much more with our excess money if we cut the military, even if we are still spending more than anyone else.

What about the jobs the military creates for the private sector. Companies like Lockheed, do you know how many 100s of subcontractors they use? I absolutely think we need the military for innovation. Apple will not even tell the CIA how to unlock a phone. We need to ensure that we create the best and be first to it. Inventions like the microwave, cell phones and GPS came from the military. There is nothing wrong with being strong and ready to fight. Doesn't mean we have to fight.

Sir, I am curious. What do you do for a living? What is your educational background? I am not trying to be confrontational just trying to garner perspective.

Thank you

I am enjoying this civil debate.
Again, you can reform innovation policy without the military. Why the expensive middleman?

And no, you are wrong on the 'There is nothing wrong with being strong and ready to fight. Doesn't mean we have to fight.' Spending as much as we do SCREAMS 'we want war'. In fact, it helps North Korea justify their military programs. The more we spend, the more others (China, Iran, North Korea) will spend to match us. This is not a good thing. Again, I don't see the issue with still being #1 in the world, just not being a really high #1.

I will tell you if you tell me.
I am a Banker. I lend to large commercial concerns. I have an MBA from a top 40 Business School. I am an independent. I am Jew. I abhor racism and bigotry. I am a father of two kids. I live in Boston.

My opinion is that we need a massive military. An opinion cannot be wrong.
(If you hate racism so much why support republicans...
Donald Trump: My Fans Were Right To Beat Up Black Protester ...
Trump's endorsement of violence reaches new level: He may pay ...
A list of violent incidents at Donald Trump rallies and events.

Also, Trump cannot condemn Nazis and the KKK. If you really care about anti-antisemitism, look at Trump's comments on jewish people (Taking a page out of your book and telling you look it up yourself). Take any race, class, or culture and it is very likely trump has insulted them at some point. Also, why support a guy who can't say, "KKK is bad, I don't want them on my side".

If you are a banker, that explains something, but when you work with people in the lower class you get a new perspective.

I agree that an opinion cannot be 'wrong' but it can be misguided. I think you need to look further into the issues surrounding North Korea. My take is that Kim Jong Un is obviously trying to get Trump to declare war on them, because that is the only way they get China on their side.

A big military is not a better country. If we just cut the military so we are still #1 but not by as much, we WOULD have a massive military. Just not enough to cause economic and debt problems in my opinion and we could spend the money elsewhere (1 option is disaster relief. We need it for Puerto Rico)
Trump's daughter converted to Judaism and there are more than 2 articles. My goodness. We just need to agree to disagree here.
9/28/2017 9:48 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 9/28/2017 7:43:00 PM (view original):
Where is your little dick sucking friend all who backs up your crap?
Dude, you need professional help. I feel sorry for you but your posts do make me laugh at your expense. Leftist tears are priceless.
9/28/2017 9:49 PM

Friendly Reminder: 7,000 Anti-Semitic Incidents Occurred Under Obama’s Presidency And The Media Was Silent. Why?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/03/06/friendly-reminder-7000-antisemitic-incidents-occurred-under-obamas-presidency-and-the-media-was-silent-why-n2294553

I see dozens of facts and sites

Journalist eh? Well I would then say you are likely not Independent but Leftist and leaning moderate at times.
9/28/2017 9:51 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/28/2017 9:51:00 PM (view original):

Friendly Reminder: 7,000 Anti-Semitic Incidents Occurred Under Obama’s Presidency And The Media Was Silent. Why?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/03/06/friendly-reminder-7000-antisemitic-incidents-occurred-under-obamas-presidency-and-the-media-was-silent-why-n2294553

I see dozens of facts and sites

Journalist eh? Well I would then say you are likely not Independent but Leftist and leaning moderate at times.
Wow thanks for that dig. No, I am independent.

Trump supporter? MUST GO IN THE SOUTH KKK FOR THE WIN

So how is that Obama's fault again? Thanks.
9/28/2017 10:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...588|589|590|591|592...1096 Next ▸
Trump: Worst President Ever? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.