LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

the loser is back....he cant stay away......
10/10/2017 10:45 PM
it is time for trump voters to say they were wrong about him.....25th amendment asap....as horrific as pence will be and he will be horrific , we cannot have trump near the nuclear codes....at least pence is sane.
10/11/2017 12:19 PM
You keep saying that............. I don't trust him for a nano-second. He's a true believer. Thinks God is DEFINITELY on his side. That makes him seriously dangerous. Equates to one of those "true believers" in the caves of Afghanistan/Pakistan. Plus I think he's a dunce intellectually and shameless is not a character trait I admire. Besides that he's a hopeless lightweight and always will be. Equates to Dukakis (remember Him!)......... marshmellow soft!
10/11/2017 12:46 PM
Bob......i totally........i mean totally agree with you about Pence but on the issue of the nuclear codes i would feel infinitely better about pence then trump.....if trump is removed by the 25th amendment then pence becomes president...a lesser of 2 evils...literally.
10/11/2017 1:14 PM
btw - your allusion to the true christian believers that think God pulls strings and is an American being a parallel to the issis adherents on a certain philosophical level is an insight i fully share with you.......one group says non believers are the servants of the believers and God will destroy their souls later and isis the same about God's plan for non believers but they say non believers should be bodily killed now......both groups are unsettling to me as well.
and that is about as bluntly honest as i can possibly be......
10/11/2017 1:58 PM (edited)
in the united states the % of people who consider themselves to be either agnostics or athiests or believers in a God that is not associated with any biblical religion is growing every year....it is more then 25%...........it is a new divide that is not really discussed.
10/11/2017 2:25 PM
Dino......... to somebody somewhere, everyone else is an infidel. It's the end result of blind faith in an ideology. ANY ideology. "Imagine"......... remember?

So simple. Yet so ridiculed. Imagine if we were all one. It gets harder to do that day by day.

Half the Country won't admit we elected (I said WE and I didn't vote for him!) a buffoon, wannabe tyrant, and MOST of that same half the country are apparently afraid of what the future looks like in a non-white dominated, anglo/imperialistic controlled global economy.
Marshmellows............ like Newt........ he's a good example. He's like morphing into some salamander like gender-less swamp dog.
But I digress,............ sorry.
Getting too exited about my trip to the rocks.
10/11/2017 2:48 PM
1978 rock studio albums - my top 35...alphabetical orde

1.. BLONDIE - PARALLEL LINES
2. THE BUZZCOCKS - ANOTHER MUSIC IN A DIFFERENT KITCHEN
3. THE BUZZCOCKS - LOVE BITES
4. THE CARS - THE CARS
5. CHEAP TRICK - HEAVEN TONIGHT
6. THE CLASH - GIVE EM ENOUGH ROPE...........star
7. ELVIS COSTELLO - THIS YEAR'S MODEL..........star
8. DEVO - ARE WE NOT MEN...WE ARE DEVO
9. DIRE STRAITS - DIRE STRAITS
10. BOB DYLAN - STREET LEGAL
11 .FLAMIN GROOVIES - NOW
12 GENERATION X - GENERATION X
13 .THE JAM - ALL THE MOD CONS
14. BILLY JOEL - 52nd STREET
15. NICK LOWE - PURE POP FOR NOW PEOPLE
16. THE ONLY ONES - THE ONLY ONES
17. TOM PETTY - YOU'RE GONNA GET IT
18. THE POLICE - DEBUT
19. PRINCE - FOR YOU
20. GERRY RAFFERTY - CITY TO CITY
21. THE RAMONES - ROAD TO RUIN
22 THE ROLLING STONES - SOME GIRLS..........star
23. TODD RUNDGREN - HERMIT OF MINK HOLLOW
24. THE SAINTS - ETERNALLY YOURS
25. BOB SEGER - STRANGER IN TOWN
26. PATTI SMITH - EASTER
27. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN.........star
28. AL STEWART - TIME PASSAGES
29. TALKING HEADS - MORE SONGS ABOUT BUILDINGS AND FOOD
30. TELEVISION - ADVENTURE.............star
31. TUBEWAY ARMY - TUBEWAY ARMY
32. WINGS - LONDON TOWN
33. THE WHO - WHO ARE YOU
34. X - RAY SPECS - GERMFREE ADOLESCENTS
35. NEIL YOUNG - COMES A TIME
36. 999
37. STEVE FORBERT - ALIVE ON ARRIVAL

star - my top 5 of year.
10/14/2017 1:56 PM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 10/11/2017 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Dino......... to somebody somewhere, everyone else is an infidel. It's the end result of blind faith in an ideology. ANY ideology. "Imagine"......... remember?

So simple. Yet so ridiculed. Imagine if we were all one. It gets harder to do that day by day.

Half the Country won't admit we elected (I said WE and I didn't vote for him!) a buffoon, wannabe tyrant, and MOST of that same half the country are apparently afraid of what the future looks like in a non-white dominated, anglo/imperialistic controlled global economy.
Marshmellows............ like Newt........ he's a good example. He's like morphing into some salamander like gender-less swamp dog.
But I digress,............ sorry.
Getting too exited about my trip to the rocks.
we are very much on the same page.....so many people love the song imagine and sing it to themselves and have no idea what the lyrics actually say.....
nuke gingrich !
10/11/2017 3:17 PM
Bob...you might be pleasantly surprised by the only ones album...drummer was from spooky tooth....
10/11/2017 3:20 PM
Some REAL good stuff on that list Dino! The Dire Straits debut stands way out. as well as TP, Wings Londontown (I always liked that effort!........ was a sucker for the song Girlfriend from that one), Neil's (arguably) best "trip" to the country, The Police, and even the Dylan release that year was coherent. :-)
10/11/2017 3:43 PM
i have to add one and subtract B-52s...it was 1979.
10/11/2017 3:49 PM
london town has lots of great songs....he had more then enough. he could have left a few off......the 2 denny laine songs are great.
10/11/2017 3:57 PM
Squeeze's debut?
10/11/2017 4:04 PM
Interesting read here. Gabriel Sherman (who broke all the Fox News/Caligula stuff) writes about the current situation at the White House.
10/11/2017 4:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...59|60|61|62|63...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.