TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

******* mook
12/14/2017 1:46 AM
Israel aborts babies on the U.S. taxpayer dime
12/14/2017 3:02 AM
Pretty sure that I acknowledge the other side of the argument more than most - have you seen my discussions with strikeout? However for that to happen the other person must actually make a good argument.
12/14/2017 10:26 AM
Posted by tangplay on 12/13/2017 9:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 7:53:00 PM (view original):
Debate you? LOL

On what? That Palestine a terror state should be given equal value to Israel? A democracy? Debating you is pointless because you are stubborn and refuse to acknowledge the other side of any argument. This makes you a troll and subject to mockery. I am sorry it hurts your feelings, sir.
Palestine is not a terror state in my opinion, it is a legitimate state.
You are making my point. Fatah and Hamas are well known and recognized terror groups. Do you agree?
12/14/2017 10:34 AM
Hey Jeff and Wylie, may I add that tangplay is an idiot?

Thank you
12/14/2017 10:35 AM
Posted by tangplay on 12/14/2017 10:26:00 AM (view original):
Pretty sure that I acknowledge the other side of the argument more than most - have you seen my discussions with strikeout? However for that to happen the other person must actually make a good argument.
Are you kidding me?

#1) I asked to name one mostly Islamic country that is tolerant socially, not a run by religious fanatics and not unstable politically. There are 53 total and NOT one falls in that category. You acknowledged this and stated the Governments are corrupt but people are fine. As if Governments are made up of sheep and aliens not the same people who are NOT fine.

#2) You state that Palestine is NOT a terror state but they are run by Hamas and Fatah, both recognized terror groups. How the F can they not be a terror state? You equate them to Israel, which is a progressive democracy. Again making you look like an idiot.

#3) You acknowledged that you have zero finance background and cannot intelligently opine on the economy. Which is fine. But you stated that you were a journalist. A journalist who had no idea what an ad hominem was. You are a moron.

#4) You are pro immigration and don't care about the vetting process. Which again is fine. But you refuse to admit that in fact that sort of immigration has had and will continue to have dire effects on this country.

#5) Lastly you blamed US policies for the Islamic states hating us and trying to kill us. Yet you refused to discuss how European countries have been very welcoming to the people from these states and yet they get absolutely smashed by them. Remember Je Suis Charle? All those pointless deaths over a f*cking cartoon.

You sir are a troll. I will mock you incessantly. I do not respect you and to me you are the epitome of what is wrong with this country.

Have a Great Holiday Season!
12/14/2017 10:41 AM
Posted by The Taint on 12/14/2017 1:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/13/2017 8:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 12/13/2017 6:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/13/2017 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 12:30:00 PM (view original):
At least I don't support the candidate endorsed and aided by media manipulation of dolts like y'all into office to do the bidding of foreign governments like Russia. FOLLOW THE MONEY! But, actually YOU don't have to............ Mueller is! Patience is a virtue.
One of the two (major) candidates in our last Presidential election has been proven to have had relations with Russia; the other is Donald Trump.

Are you actually delusional enough to try to say the media supported Trump over HRC? LMFAO; you'll try literally anything to try to justify your OPINION.

That's about as Liberal as it gets.
Social media manipulation dumbass.
You write "media manipulation", but either mean something else or got busted being stupid, so you try to insult your way out of it. Sweet.
At least you ignored all the other FACTS. You guys have a hard-on for Trump because he beat the established system. Guess what, in so many ways, some good and some bad, he's proving just how bad that establishment was. You may be content trying to bash everything the man does, doesn't do, or tries to do, but I'm going to keep hoping that through both his good and his bad, change that is good for the system comes.
Hopefully he grabs your wife by the ***** and shoves his tongue down her throat and then tries to move on her like a *****. After that, I hope he gets your family business to contract something with one of his (probably already chapter 11'd) companies and stiffs your dumb *** out of enough money that you go bankrupt yourself. How would that be for change in your life? Unfortunately that's been the change that our president has imparted on some of the citizens in our Republic.
List every bad thing, true or rumored, about Trump and I will still tell you I proudly voted for him instead of that lying, cheating, stealing, delusional, elitist b*tch HRC. (See, I didn't even mention HER dealings with Russia.)
12/14/2017 10:54 AM
BUT........ she ain't POTUS. Who cares about HRC.......... She's done........... yesterday's news. I may agree with every accusation you make about HRC and it just doesn't F'ing matter!! On the other hand you have the POTUS.............. what are you telling your Granddaughter?
12/14/2017 11:02 AM
Hey Bob, its freaking cold here in MA. How are things in AZ?
12/14/2017 11:05 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/14/2017 11:02:00 AM (view original):
BUT........ she ain't POTUS. Who cares about HRC.......... She's done........... yesterday's news. I may agree with every accusation you make about HRC and it just doesn't F'ing matter!! On the other hand you have the POTUS.............. what are you telling your Granddaughter?
You obviously aren't paying attention. Read this thread; read major media; she and BO are still the faces of the Democratic Party, because they refuse to move forward.
You also seem to be conveniently forgetting that she was the only other option (who had a realistic chance of winning) people could have voted for. I'd bet everything that no matter how low Trump's approval ratings may get, if you ask people "Trump or Hillary?", he's coming-out the winner.
I have no idea how to take your "since she lost, her faults don't matter, but if she'd won, then they would" thinking. Unless someone is POTUS their faults and crimes shouldn't concern us? WOW!!
12/14/2017 11:12 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/14/2017 10:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 12/14/2017 1:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/13/2017 8:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 12/13/2017 6:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/13/2017 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 12:30:00 PM (view original):
At least I don't support the candidate endorsed and aided by media manipulation of dolts like y'all into office to do the bidding of foreign governments like Russia. FOLLOW THE MONEY! But, actually YOU don't have to............ Mueller is! Patience is a virtue.
One of the two (major) candidates in our last Presidential election has been proven to have had relations with Russia; the other is Donald Trump.

Are you actually delusional enough to try to say the media supported Trump over HRC? LMFAO; you'll try literally anything to try to justify your OPINION.

That's about as Liberal as it gets.
Social media manipulation dumbass.
You write "media manipulation", but either mean something else or got busted being stupid, so you try to insult your way out of it. Sweet.
At least you ignored all the other FACTS. You guys have a hard-on for Trump because he beat the established system. Guess what, in so many ways, some good and some bad, he's proving just how bad that establishment was. You may be content trying to bash everything the man does, doesn't do, or tries to do, but I'm going to keep hoping that through both his good and his bad, change that is good for the system comes.
Hopefully he grabs your wife by the ***** and shoves his tongue down her throat and then tries to move on her like a *****. After that, I hope he gets your family business to contract something with one of his (probably already chapter 11'd) companies and stiffs your dumb *** out of enough money that you go bankrupt yourself. How would that be for change in your life? Unfortunately that's been the change that our president has imparted on some of the citizens in our Republic.
List every bad thing, true or rumored, about Trump and I will still tell you I proudly voted for him instead of that lying, cheating, stealing, delusional, elitist b*tch HRC. (See, I didn't even mention HER dealings with Russia.)
except for the ***** part, everything you called HRC could be said about your hero too.
12/14/2017 11:59 AM
I am his hero! I take offense at that comment, wylie.
12/14/2017 12:21 PM
LOL. Boris....... put a hat on. It's ugly here today. Bright. harsh. Horrid. Likely unlivable for most. People should stay the hell away. Wylie is my hero. He moved to California. That takes guts.
12/14/2017 12:26 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/14/2017 11:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/14/2017 11:02:00 AM (view original):
You obviously aren't paying attention. Read this thread; read major media; she and BO are still the faces of the Democratic Party, because they refuse to move forward.
You also seem to be conveniently forgetting that she was the only other option (who had a realistic chance of winning) people could have voted for. I'd bet everything that no matter how low Trump's approval ratings may get, if you ask people "Trump or Hillary?", he's coming-out the winner.
I have no idea how to take your "since she lost, her faults don't matter, but if she'd won, then they would" thinking. Unless someone is POTUS their faults and crimes shouldn't concern us? WOW!!
BOW WOW doggie doo. I didn't say it doesn't matter. I said she doesn't matter NOW! I can't speak for the dumb democraps.......... IF I did they would have NEVER run shrillary (I used to call her holery but my wife said I couldn't no more........... She won't see this I bet!).......... BUT I don't see HRC as "still the face" of the Dum. party. Obama.... yea probably so....... he's still real popular all around the globe except those with sheets over their heads and the far right opposition which includes about 40% of this Country but MOST of the rest of the world thinks he done alright when he stabilized the world's greatest economy and saved the globe from a world depression.

I grant you the Dum. party appears leaderless (save for Obama) but then I'll remind you that just 2 years ago the Repugnants put up 17 candidates for world leader and guess what......... apparently the public (those that vote rep.) thought they were largely crap because they gave us Orangehead!
Let's see. McConnell, Ryan, Pumpkinbutt....... not many leaders in that group either IMO!

The faults of a POTUS DOES concern me. Had he lost I couldn't give a flying F*** about chumpie's faults. He wouldn't represent our government (US!) to anyone......... much less my 7 yr. old granddaughter who will find out what kind of schmuck we elected! What should I tell her. We all lost our minds and voted for an unqualified tyrant because BOTH major candidates sucked!! Sorry. Just not good enough. We need to reject these clowns en mass!

12/14/2017 12:39 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/14/2017 12:21:00 PM (view original):
I am his hero! I take offense at that comment, wylie.
you are nobody's hero, dude...not even your own.
12/14/2017 1:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...43|44|45|46|47...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.