TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

All3 just exposed himself XD
12/30/2017 6:51 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/30/2017 12:35:00 PM (view original):
OK let's say that someone is coming into your house every night to steal bread. What would you do?
Every night? They would be in jail after the first night.
12/30/2017 6:51 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/30/2017 6:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/30/2017 6:51:00 PM (view original):
tangplay, with all due respect you are the stupidest person I have ever encountered. In RL or on these boards. I thought no one could be as dumb as Bracco but you have succeeded in proving me wrong on that point. Congratulations to you. I truly believe that conversing with you kills more brain cells than alcohol. Hence we are done. 4EVER. I NEVER block people but you may just break that mantra as well. Holy Cow you are as dumb as a bag of rocks.
I am stupid? Seriously? After all3 just confessed that he does not understand the origins of Christianity? I AM STUPID? You confuse and astound me. Good day sir.
12/30/2017 7:44 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/30/2017 6:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/30/2017 6:51:00 PM (view original):
tangplay, with all due respect you are the stupidest person I have ever encountered. In RL or on these boards. I thought no one could be as dumb as Bracco but you have succeeded in proving me wrong on that point. Congratulations to you. I truly believe that conversing with you kills more brain cells than alcohol. Hence we are done. 4EVER. I NEVER block people but you may just break that mantra as well. Holy Cow you are as dumb as a bag of rocks.
**** you Shylock!
12/30/2017 10:19 PM
Bracco!!! How are you old man?!?!?
12/30/2017 11:08 PM
Leave all3 alone. Fact is they don't make Jews like Jesus anymore.

bad_luck believes Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes. bad_luck is quite the character.
12/30/2017 11:09 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
yeah, leave the insulting others to cccp
12/31/2017 1:09 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/30/2017 11:09:00 PM (view original):
Leave all3 alone. Fact is they don't make Jews like Jesus anymore.

bad_luck believes Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes. bad_luck is quite the character.
LOL

a) I think bible Jesus was a fictional character.

b) If a real Jesus actually existed, he was middle eastern.
12/31/2017 10:09 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/30/2017 11:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 12/30/2017 6:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/30/2017 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 12/30/2017 4:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/30/2017 4:31:00 PM (view original):
I guess tang thinks David wasn't a Christian.
No offense, but he wasn't. Jesus is from David's bloodline, but he was definitely before Christ.
So you're claiming there were no Christians before Jesus was sent to Earth?

Noah and Moses? Nope, nope?

Holy **** you’re stupid. Where do you think the word Christians comes from????
bad_luck, you called Ben Shapiro, an Orthodox Jew, a white supremacist. I think you are in no position to insult ANYONE's intelligence. You also believe in institutional racism and in white privilege. Please get your head out of your rear end before insulting others. Dummy.
Shapiro was an editor at Breitbart, a white supremacist publication.

Yes, institutional racism and white privilege exist.
12/31/2017 10:11 AM
IT is as white supremacist as Fox News. And no, they do not. See you just proved my point on how dumb you are.
12/31/2017 10:21 AM
So people who believed in God, had faith in God, trusted God, obeyed God, and gave their lives to follow God's will where not Christians in many people's eyes? Simply put, you are wrong. These people certainly were not Jews: they didn't believe their good works would get them to Heaven, they believed their willingness to believe in and follow God would get them to Heaven.
Faith in God and his promises has always been the foundation for Christianity, even before he sent Jesus.
Some of you should really do some more reading. I'd expect the argument to continue from someone like b_l, who has been proven so pathetically steadfast in his severe stupidity in so, so many threads over time, but I truly hope some of the rest of you will actually research it - for your own benefit.
12/31/2017 10:33 AM
Posted by all3 on 12/31/2017 10:33:00 AM (view original):
So people who believed in God, had faith in God, trusted God, obeyed God, and gave their lives to follow God's will where not Christians in many people's eyes? Simply put, you are wrong. These people certainly were not Jews: they didn't believe their good works would get them to Heaven, they believed their willingness to believe in and follow God would get them to Heaven.
Faith in God and his promises has always been the foundation for Christianity, even before he sent Jesus.
Some of you should really do some more reading. I'd expect the argument to continue from someone like b_l, who has been proven so pathetically steadfast in his severe stupidity in so, so many threads over time, but I truly hope some of the rest of you will actually research it - for your own benefit.
Dude. Christian means follower of Christ. Christ was Jesus.

Even Jesus wasn’t Christian.
12/31/2017 10:52 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/31/2017 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/31/2017 10:33:00 AM (view original):
Dude. Christian means follower of Christ. Christ was Jesus.

Even Jesus wasn’t Christian.
You've proven over and over and over how incredibly clueless you are, relative to so, so many topics.
I'm not about to waste my time discussing religion with you, since it's obviously just another in the long list of topics you know nothing about, yet will argue over to somehow make yourself feel better.
12/31/2017 10:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...58|59|60|61|62...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.