LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

of course..i had to cheat and add cal tjader......it is impossible to pick only 15 or 16......
2/16/2018 6:04 PM
im astonished at what i think is an incredibly unprofessional attitude by Fla. gov. rick scott saying chris ray has to resign...first of all how long has chris ray been fbi director and what did he have to do with the cruz tip/investigation.....why doesnt he also tell marc rubio to resign over assault weapon ban and bump stock votes and all the senators that vote with the nra.......and why wasnt cruz investigated more by florida....expelled for violence...public threats.... 50 visits by sherrif to his home...unbelievable..that rick scott...no grace under pressure...looks for a scapegoat...jerk.
2/16/2018 6:19 PM

The FBI received a tip last month that the suspect in the Florida school shooting had a "desire to kill" and access to guns and could be plotting an attack, but agents failed to investigate, the agency said Friday. Florida Gov. Rick Scott called for the FBI's director to resign because of the missteps.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said the shooting that killed 17 people Wednesday was a "tragic consequence" of the FBI's failure and ordered a review of the Justice Department's processes. He said it's now clear that the nation's premier law enforcement agency missed warning signs.

In more evidence that there had been signs of trouble with the suspect, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said at a Friday news conference that his office had received more than 20 calls about Nikolas Cruz in the past few years.

A person close to Cruz called the FBI's tip line on Jan. 5 and provided information about Cruz's weapons and his erratic behavior, including his disturbing social media posts. The caller was concerned that Cruz could attack a school.

In a statement, the agency acknowledged that the tip should have been shared with the FBI's Miami office and investigated, but it was not. The startling admission came as the agency was already facing criticism for its treatment of a tip about a YouTube comment posted last year. The comment posted by a "Nikolas Cruz" said, "Im going to be a professional school shooter."

The FBI investigated the remark but did not determine who made it.

The 19-year-old Cruz has been charged with killing 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, north of Miami.

FBI Director Christopher Wray said the agency, which received an average of 2,101 calls to the tip line each day in 2017, was still reviewing its missteps on the January tip. He said he was "committed to getting to the bottom of what happened," as well as assessing the way the FBI responds to information from the public.

2/16/2018 6:40 PM
Charlie Parker is terrible

pick a note and hit it, Charlie

Mel Torme said it best when he sang Charlie None Note
2/16/2018 6:41 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/16/2018 6:40:00 PM (view original):

The FBI received a tip last month that the suspect in the Florida school shooting had a "desire to kill" and access to guns and could be plotting an attack, but agents failed to investigate, the agency said Friday. Florida Gov. Rick Scott called for the FBI's director to resign because of the missteps.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said the shooting that killed 17 people Wednesday was a "tragic consequence" of the FBI's failure and ordered a review of the Justice Department's processes. He said it's now clear that the nation's premier law enforcement agency missed warning signs.

In more evidence that there had been signs of trouble with the suspect, Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said at a Friday news conference that his office had received more than 20 calls about Nikolas Cruz in the past few years.

A person close to Cruz called the FBI's tip line on Jan. 5 and provided information about Cruz's weapons and his erratic behavior, including his disturbing social media posts. The caller was concerned that Cruz could attack a school.

In a statement, the agency acknowledged that the tip should have been shared with the FBI's Miami office and investigated, but it was not. The startling admission came as the agency was already facing criticism for its treatment of a tip about a YouTube comment posted last year. The comment posted by a "Nikolas Cruz" said, "Im going to be a professional school shooter."

The 19-year-old Cruz has been charged with killing 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, north of Miami.

FBI Director Christopher Wray said the agency, which received an average of 2,101 calls to the tip line each day in 2017, was still reviewing its missteps on the January tip. He said he was "committed to getting to the bottom of what happened," as well as assessing the way the FBI responds to information from the public.

The FBI leadership has no time to do their job. Too busy CYA on fake phony TRUMP dossier.

Takes a lot of agents to do a coverup. The children will have to wait. And die.
2/16/2018 6:50 PM
mr. bagchucker..i always respect your opinion and usually agree but charlie parker made the instrument sing.
btw..i did listen the liszt and was amazed by the peice..because of it im going to start listening to some classical music.
2/16/2018 6:54 PM
Posted by DougOut on 2/16/2018 6:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/16/2018 6:40:00 PM (view original):

The FBI leadership has no time to do their job. Too busy CYA on fake phony TRUMP dossier.

Takes a lot of agents to do a coverup. The children will have to wait. And die.
that was actually funny ..i did the lol.
2/16/2018 6:55 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/16/2018 6:19:00 PM (view original):
im astonished at what i think is an incredibly unprofessional attitude by Fla. gov. rick scott saying chris ray has to resign...first of all how long has chris ray been fbi director and what did he have to do with the cruz tip/investigation.....why doesnt he also tell marc rubio to resign over assault weapon ban and bump stock votes and all the senators that vote with the nra.......and why wasnt cruz investigated more by florida....expelled for violence...public threats.... 50 visits by sherrif to his home...unbelievable..that rick scott...no grace under pressure...looks for a scapegoat...jerk.
You hit the nail on the head here.

And let's not forget about the "other" ray ray. Chris Wray was appointed by OBAMA.

I think we should look into this Chris Wray guy.
2/16/2018 6:55 PM
wray was never in obama admin...bush then private practice..then trump.
2/16/2018 6:59 PM
he says that you can call him ray.
2/16/2018 7:00 PM
Posted by dino27 on 2/16/2018 6:59:00 PM (view original):
wray was never in obama admin...bush then private practice..then trump.
My bad. You are correct. He worked under COMEY.
2/16/2018 7:19 PM
" democracy dies in darkness "
2/16/2018 10:54 PM

"Our analysis of special counsel probes in the modern era, starting in 1979,1 puts Mueller’s investigation in select company for producing criminal charges at all — a majority of the investigations over the past four decades ended without charges being filed against anyone.

The total number of individuals charged in the investigation is now up to 18,2including an indictment and two guilty pleas from last fall. One of the defendants from last fall, Rick Gates, is reportedly finalizing a plea deal, which would signal that he’s ready to cooperate with the investigation.

Historically, major special counsel investigations that have led to charges have lasted for years, with indictments and guilty pleas trickling out as an inquiry gains momentum. So more charges seem likely to come." -FiveThirtyEight this morning.

Great job so far Mueller!

2/17/2018 8:03 AM
it is like a slow squeezing of a vice...he keeps working up the ladder and still holding back .....he hasnt indicted manafort with everything he knows..he is always working for the plea agreement with cooperation......he did that with flynn....he held back many charges and didnt indict the flynn son.
it is like a painting by a master.
yesterday trump was getting peppered with questions by reporters and like an automaton kept walking with a smile pasted on his face saying thank you and alternatively raisng his thumb in the air......surreal....like the ghost of richard nixon.
lets hope congress renews calls for the sanctions tobe imposed...he has refused to do anything....lets see how he wriggles out of it now.....what his excuse will be....maybe he will say russia deserves due process.
2/17/2018 8:18 AM
DESERT ISLAND PLAYLIST OF 15 GREAT VOCALS SONGS
VARIOUS ARTISTS - NO FRANK SINATRA
RANDOM ORDER

1. MOON RIVER - ANDY WILLIAMS
2. I LEFT MY HAT IN SAN FRANCISCO - TONY BENNETT
3. THAT'S ALL - MEL TORME
4. MISS OTIS REGRETS - ELLA FITZGERALD
5. THE SURREY WITH THE FRINGE ON TOP - BLOSSOM DEARIE
6. DESTINATION MOON - DINAH WASHINGTON
7. MONA LISA - NAT KING COLE
8. I COULD WRITE A BOOK - DINAH WASHINGTON
9. GEORGIA ON MY MIND - RAY CHARLES
10. AINT THAT A KICK IN THE HEAD - DEAN MARTIN
11. OVER THE RAINBOW - JUDY GARLAND
12 I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS - ELLA FITZGERALD
13. CRY ME A RIVER - JULIE LONDON
14. MEAN TO ME - DEAN MARTIN
15. IF I WERE A BELL - BLOSSOM DEARIE

how about that for a great movie soundtrack.
2/17/2018 11:24 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...223|224|225|226|227...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.