LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Some of you guys post some absolutely hilarious stuff, but none of you can come close to matching the fact that the Democrats are actually suing Russia.
Truth really is stranger (and funnier) than fiction.
4/29/2018 10:42 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/29/2018 10:09:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/28/2018 11:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/28/2018 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/28/2018 8:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 4/28/2018 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Yep, that's my point. We definitely have the right to voice our opinion, but i'm not sure it's exactly in our best interest. Like I've said, i'm not calling Tang out. I'm just as guilty.
If we are pushed to not voice our opinion and just defer to the older generation until we get old, nothing changes in life. Again, the reason I don't buy that argument is because I believe that each generation has a differing story to tell and can change things for the better. Things are changing for the better over time because of new generations and young people pushing for change. It's why we have more women's rights and why the civil rights and anti-Vietnam stuff took off.
Just curious: do you have any facts to support your claims about women's rights, civil rights and Vietnam or are you once again just spewing garbage you want people to believe in an attempt to sound much, much more learned than you are?
It's logic. If nothing changed between generations then civil rights would not have advanced.

BTW it is also common knowledge that younger people did the first sit-ins in the 60's, helped push to end Vietnam, etc. Hell, MLK was in his 30's.
So "NO" is your answer. You really should take strikeout's suggestion to heart.
What?
Younger people started sit-ins: FACT
Mlk was 39 at the time of his death: FACT

Do you want anything else? Did you want a specific format?
4/29/2018 10:44 AM
So you think sit-ins got National civil-rights legislation passed? Please, please stop posting and embarrassing yourself.
4/29/2018 11:10 AM
Posted by tangplay on 4/29/2018 10:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 4/29/2018 7:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/28/2018 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 4/28/2018 8:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 4/28/2018 6:59:00 PM (view original):
Yep, that's my point. We definitely have the right to voice our opinion, but i'm not sure it's exactly in our best interest. Like I've said, i'm not calling Tang out. I'm just as guilty.
If we are pushed to not voice our opinion and just defer to the older generation until we get old, nothing changes in life. Again, the reason I don't buy that argument is because I believe that each generation has a differing story to tell and can change things for the better. Things are changing for the better over time because of new generations and young people pushing for change. It's why we have more women's rights and why the civil rights and anti-Vietnam stuff took off.
Just curious: do you have any facts to support your claims about women's rights, civil rights and Vietnam or are you once again just spewing garbage you want people to believe in an attempt to sound much, much more learned than you are?
He is a dumbass. My goodness.

He is all for women's rights and civil rights and at the same time wants open borders, sanctuary cities and open immigration from Islamic countries.
We agreed, no name-calling.

I disagree with sanctuary cities, I am against illegal immigration, and I am pro-vetting. Even if I was for those things, it would not be hypocritical because Muslims or illegals entering the country doesn't change our laws. If they somehow got popular enough to change our laws to discriminate then I would be against that.
Who agreed? Who is "we"

You are ignorant. Is that fair? Tell me again about my white privilege
4/29/2018 11:13 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/29/2018 11:10:00 AM (view original):
So you think sit-ins got National civil-rights legislation passed? Please, please stop posting and embarrassing yourself.
He is excellent at embarrassing himself.
4/29/2018 11:14 AM
cc..i consider you a friend but the constant name calling is beneath us all....we are intelligent people all.....it has to stop.
4/29/2018 11:17 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/29/2018 11:10:00 AM (view original):
They helped. MLK did a lot. Both led by younger people.
4/29/2018 1:05 PM
Posted by dino27 on 4/29/2018 10:26:00 AM (view original):
the karen mcdougal story is flying under the radar......david pecker owns the national enquirer and bought the karen mcdougal story for 150,000......pecker is one of trump's best friends...he is very close with pecker. they work hand in hand......pecker killed the story..did not run it........mcdougal just sued and pecker folded.
i think that cohens records will have plenty of info on a conspiracy between trump - cohen - pecker to buy and kill the story.
more campaign election law crimes...maybe fraud and deception.
Pecker's peckering over Michael Cohen in the latest issue.

Fear not, Trump fans!

But the Enquirer makes it clear it is firmly in Trump's corner with its world exclusive blockbuster: "Trump Passed Polygraph Proving No Russia Collusion!"

I hope that settles THAT!

4/29/2018 1:05 PM
the sit in helped alot...obviously.
4/29/2018 1:16 PM
msnbc should let joy reid go......i think she offers laser beam analysis.....but not only was she a virulent anti gay blogger but she is lying about her past...there is zero doubt that she grew up and sincerely changed into an lbgt champion but she should have owned up to everything...she would not so she goes into the denier basket and i think it is hypocrisy to keep her on after that.....if she told the truth about it all i would feel differently.
4/29/2018 1:22 PM
Joy who?
4/29/2018 1:59 PM
joy to the world reid.....weekend host on msnbc.
4/29/2018 2:09 PM
OH! That's why nobody knows who she is.

This weekend has been all Football Draft. I love what my Eagles did with limited resources.

The most interesting pick was their last. they traded up from 250 to 233 (and next years 7th) to get an Australian Rugby player who has never played American football. He's a giant. They are hoping he becomes an offensive tackle. It'll be entertaining at the very least, watching this guy. His name is Jordan Malta. 20 year old from Samoa who grew up in Australia.
4/29/2018 2:56 PM
I wish the Chiefs didn't reach as much... corner should have been taken sooner.
4/29/2018 3:04 PM
the eagles are in a good postion to be a desirable destination for free agents...jeff laurie is willing to do what it takes.
it has been great news on the nick foles front.

if you combine msnbc and cnn they have a solid 2-1 viewership margin at least...you would think that fox would get 50%.
4/29/2018 5:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...432|433|434|435|436...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.