TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 6/8/2018 11:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/7/2018 8:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/7/2018 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Just out of curiosity, how many Palestinians do any of you know? Not many, I'm guessing. Yet you have no problem opining about what most Palestinians want.
YouTube it. YouTube “BDS”. One does not have to personally know them to know what most of them want.
I don't know if the "know what most of them want" is correct but I do agree that asking something like "how many do you know?" is a little silly. What's the magic number? There are 2.5 million in the West Bank alone...
right. So, it is silly for cccp to say he knows what most of them want. I doubt the video he talks about shows more than a few thousand, if that. Yet, he can determine from that video, what most of the millions of Palestinians want. My point is that we have no idea what most Palestinians want. I know there are some who want Israel destroyed, but I have no idea what percentage of them feel that way. Neither does cccp, regardless of what he says or how many videos he watches.
No argument.

The terrible thing about social media is that a single person can appear to be multitudes. A dedicated few pulling in the same direction can sound like a majority. Many believe that social media is good because it gives everyone a voice. I believe it is a destructive force that will continue to push civilization/society/culture (whatever you wish to call it) towards an extreme/irrational dichotomy .
6/8/2018 12:10 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/8/2018 12:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 10:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/8/2018 10:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 8:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 6/7/2018 11:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 10:37:00 PM (view original):
We d need to spend billions on vetting. I d rather spend it on infrastructure. There is no institutional racism just wealthism.

What you don’t get is that the value system in the ME sans Israel is vastly different from that of most of the West. Until you can comprehend that it is impossible to debate this logically.

Capt Hypocrite
Billions is fairly easy to raise. How many billions we talking? We already agreed that black people face a disadvantage but whatever.

I agree that the value system in the ME is different. As I have said many times, Muslims are like Republicans to me.

How am I a hypocrite? lol.

Also I thought I was Captain Christian? How can I captain multiple things? Where do my allegiances lie?
Wait....did you just equate Republicans to Muslims?

WOW. Thank you for clarifying. You're not a hypocrite you're just a dope. You said you'd vote for Kasich. So you equate Kasich to someone with Muslim beliefs?

Rich from someone who equated Muslims to Nazis.

I would, actually. Kasich isn't a great example though. Thinking more like Christie or McConnell.
So to you Christie is equivalent to Osama? LOL
I said normal Muslims, not radicals.
So you think most normal Republicans are anti gay? Think women are 2nd class citizens?
6/8/2018 12:50 PM
Different value systems? Yeah.
6/8/2018 12:58 PM
Tang, you have been lied to pretty hard by the left. It's quite unfortunate.
6/8/2018 1:11 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):
We d need to spend billions on vetting. I d rather spend it on infrastructure. There is no institutional racism just wealthism.

What you don’t get is that the value system in the ME sans Israel is vastly different from that of most of the West. Until you can comprehend that it is impossible to debate this logically.

Capt Hypocrite
Billions is fairly easy to raise. How many billions we talking? We already agreed that black people face a disadvantage but whatever.

I agree that the value system in the ME is different. As I have said many times, Muslims are like Republicans to me.

Also I thought I was Captain Christian? How can I captain multiple things? Where do my allegiances lie?

WOW. Thank you for clarifying. You're not a hypocrite you're just a dope. You said you'd vote for Kasich. So you equate Kasich to someone with Muslim beliefs?

I would, actually. Kasich isn't a great example though. Thinking more like Christie or McConnell.
So you think most normal Republicans are anti gay? Think women are 2nd class citizens?
Boris. This one is tough to answer because there are NO Normal Republicans........
That said........... my answer to your question is......... with a few exceptions.......... YES!
6/8/2018 1:13 PM
LOL. Tang would believe the Earth was flat if BHO said it was.
6/8/2018 1:13 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/8/2018 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/8/2018 10:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 10:48:00 AM (view original):
It isn't dumb. The doctrines in these religions haven't changed. Are there muslims who don't follow the doctrine? Of course. Are there "Christians" who have killed in the name of their religion? Of course. I'm strictly talking doctrines of the religions. Islam is not a peaceful religion. To say otherwise is pure ignorance.
So...what’s your end game?

What would you consider to be the ideal solution to this issue?
I don't have an end game. I'm not opposed to muslims coming to America. So few of them are violent in practice that it is unfair to ban them, but strictly arguing the theology of the religions, it is one of the few violent religions. Saying this, CCCP is correct about the human rights atrocities committed in Muslim countries.
To be fair, there are human rights atrocities committed in Christian countries (Sudan and Philippines are just two examples) and Buddhist countries (China).

Like with terrorism, treating your citizens like **** is a political tool masked behind religion. It’s about power, not faith.
Sudan = 97% Muslim
Phi = Largest act committed by an Islam faction?
China = Communist

Can you name one predominantly Muslim country that is all 3?:

#1) Socially Respectful
#2) Democracy
#3) Economically not 3rd world.

There are 50+

Name one
I meant South Sudan.

In the Philippines, I'm referring to government human rights violations.

In China, the culture is misogynist, female babies are given up or killed, etc.
6/8/2018 1:14 PM
Oh yeah, I agree. China is atrocious. We are on the same page there for sure.
6/8/2018 1:17 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 11:48:00 AM (view original):
One of my best friends is a Muslim immigrant from Pakistan. He is cool and not remotely radical. He however does not believe that men and women are equals.
you have a friend for every occasion, don't you? :) Some Christians believe being gay is a sickness and a sin. Should we not allow them in?
6/8/2018 1:18 PM
Yep, I am one that believes being gay is a sin.
6/8/2018 1:19 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/8/2018 1:18:00 PM (view original):
One of my best friends is a Muslim immigrant from Pakistan. He is cool and not remotely radical. He however does not believe that men and women are equals.
you have a friend for every occasion, don't you? :) Some Christians believe being gay is a sickness and a sin. Should we not allow them in?
Do they believe women are 2nd class citizens and those gays should be killed?
6/8/2018 1:20 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 11:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/8/2018 11:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 6/7/2018 8:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/7/2018 8:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/7/2018 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Just out of curiosity, how many Palestinians do any of you know? Not many, I'm guessing. Yet you have no problem opining about what most Palestinians want.
YouTube it. YouTube “BDS”. One does not have to personally know them to know what most of them want.
I don't know if the "know what most of them want" is correct but I do agree that asking something like "how many do you know?" is a little silly. What's the magic number? There are 2.5 million in the West Bank alone...
right. So, it is silly for cccp to say he knows what most of them want. I doubt the video he talks about shows more than a few thousand, if that. Yet, he can determine from that video, what most of the millions of Palestinians want. My point is that we have no idea what most Palestinians want. I know there are some who want Israel destroyed, but I have no idea what percentage of them feel that way. Neither does cccp, regardless of what he says or how many videos he watches.
I am taking an educated guess. If you had to bet your life on that question how would you guess?

Pretty sure you'd agree with me. You argue just to argue.
I have no idea, so I wouldn't bet. I have no idea what most Palestinians want, so I would not opine on that. You may very well be right. You also may very well be wrong. By the way, I am not saying you are wrong. I'm just saying you have no way of knowing.
6/8/2018 1:23 PM (edited)
I live in Boston and work in an environment with diverse people. Yes. I also have a lot of friends. Maybe if you were less snarky (I am being kind) you would have friends too.
6/8/2018 1:21 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/8/2018 1:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):

Capt Hypocrite

Boris. This one is tough to answer because there are NO Normal Republicans........
That said........... my answer to your question is......... with a few exceptions.......... YES!
Well I don't think this way but I am also an Independent. Can you give me some examples of registered GOP who think women are 2nd class citizens please?
6/8/2018 1:22 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Do they believe women are 2nd class citizens and those gays should be killed?
some of them probably do, but who knows. So, its okay that they view gays as sinners as long as they don't want to kill them?
6/8/2018 1:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...267|268|269|270|271...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.