LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

It's somewhere north of 22 weeks. It really doesn't matter though, at that point, abortions are only happening for medical emergencies.
6/8/2018 12:55 PM
Maybe? Like I said I don't know enough so I won't opine on this. Tough subject for sure.
6/8/2018 12:58 PM
Maybe what?
6/8/2018 1:00 PM
Maybe most abortions post 22 weeks are due to medical emergencies I mean. IDK.
6/8/2018 1:18 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 6/8/2018 12:13:00 PM (view original):
Lol. I'm not sure some people ever develop that.
a definite point! Of course we might differ on who has or hasn't developed it! LOL
6/8/2018 1:24 PM
The idea that a young girl could be raped by her Father (or another male close relative)---------become impregnated---------and MADE (by a Law passed by the majority in a puritanical nutcase society) to deliver that child is beyond scary!!!!

Women NEED reproductive rights and PROTECTION from MEN who pass laws requiring them to give birth against their free will!!
The viewpoint that MY GOD tells me with certainty that I get to decide about LIFE for another person is akin to the notions of radical Islamists!!
Just a different color shade of control of women.
6/8/2018 1:27 PM
The idea that a young girl is forced to wear a hijab and learn to obey a man is pretty awful too yet no one bats an eye lash.

6/8/2018 1:47 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 1:18:00 PM (view original):
Maybe most abortions post 22 weeks are due to medical emergencies I mean. IDK.
I do know. There is no such thing as a routine late term abortion.
6/8/2018 1:50 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 1:47:00 PM (view original):
The idea that a young girl is forced to wear a hijab and learn to obey a man is pretty awful too yet no one bats an eye lash.

Are you sure? They may be batting eyelashes..........it's just kinda hard to tell......... :-)
6/8/2018 3:15 PM
hijab jokes never get old.
6/8/2018 4:45 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/8/2018 3:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/8/2018 1:47:00 PM (view original):

Are you sure? They may be batting eyelashes..........it's just kinda hard to tell......... :-)
Ha ha
6/8/2018 11:06 PM
THE NEW THREAD MISSION STATEMENT

its a sad day indeed but but from lemons we make lemonade...the best envisioned thread on politics has seen its last day.
from this moment on the thread is now ENTERTAINMENT DAILY.... the thread is dedicated exclusively to entertainment media subjects.
we can discuss...... television.....cinema.......entertainment magazines........entertainment personalities......books.........old time radio......comedy.......satire.......internet radio..........podcasts etc.........new technology ...4k......rokoo router......netfix......hula.......providers..........entertainmeny history and inventions........awards.....books....genres........current events in entertainment.....reviews from our local correspodents.........etc.
there will be no politics here anymore....thank god.......there are other threads for that "stuff ".........ill stick to my friends on sitemail for enlightened politics talk...without being attacked.
this thread on all following posts is dedicated to pop culture....our respite from divisive topics and divisive people and the uncivil war of our society...
so read the thread if you would like....join in if you have something of quality to offer or ignore this thread completely....the wheat will be separated from the chaff.
6/9/2018 3:36 PM (edited)
and let me say at the outset that imitation is the finest form of flattery.
6/9/2018 1:08 PM
The Ringer rules!!!
6/9/2018 1:13 PM
TOP 5 SITCOM LIST

the sitcom is the staple of commercial television networks.
to find 5 personal favorites is a challenge.

1. - DICK VAN **** SHOW
2. - GET SMART
3. - BIG BANG THEORY
4. - TAXI
5. - THE MUNSTERS

I did not include mash as a sitcom.....

6/9/2018 1:39 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...497|498|499|500|501...530 Next ▸
LEAVE MY ELEVATOR ALONE Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.