7 YEAR ITCH PROGRESSIVE- NEW..Waitlisting Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Looks like fun.

Quick ballpark question: I know we're restricted to picking one that is in use during our initial 7-year period, but do we have to move from that park when it "retires" or can we keep it beyond it's natural life?
11/10/2018 8:46 PM
Posted by tedcogswell on 11/10/2018 8:46:00 PM (view original):
Looks like fun.

Quick ballpark question: I know we're restricted to picking one that is in use during our initial 7-year period, but do we have to move from that park when it "retires" or can we keep it beyond it's natural life?
Once your ballpark is not available anymore, you need to “move”....and draft a new home.
11/11/2018 9:42 AM
I’ll join. Interesting and different concept.
11/12/2018 10:44 PM
Posted by mikemundt on 11/12/2018 10:44:00 PM (view original):
I’ll join. Interesting and different concept.
Good to have you- welcome!
11/13/2018 7:57 AM
Ted had to drop, unfortunately...we need 3 committed owners
11/13/2018 1:20 PM
All owners who have signed up, please view site mail from me. Thank you.....
11/16/2018 8:27 PM
I will be pleased to act as Commissioner until such time as Bob is able to do so.
11/17/2018 4:33 AM
Posted by dspahlinger on 11/17/2018 4:33:00 AM (view original):
I will be pleased to act as Commissioner until such time as Bob is able to do so.
This is tremendous news...thank you Dave!!!!
11/17/2018 8:06 AM
Grayfoxx is out....we need 4
11/17/2018 12:24 PM
count me in
11/17/2018 2:42 PM
Posted by denden on 11/17/2018 2:42:00 PM (view original):
count me in
WELCOME!!!
11/17/2018 3:54 PM
Count me in.
11/19/2018 4:29 PM
Posted by bkdries on 11/19/2018 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Count me in.
Tremendous...welcome aboard
11/19/2018 5:08 PM
great League concept & Drafts -- come on down
11/23/2018 6:16 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
7 YEAR ITCH PROGRESSIVE- NEW..Waitlisting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.