Posted by tedcogswell on 11/10/2018 8:46:00 PM (view original):Looks like fun. Quick ballpark question: I know we're restricted to picking one that is in use during our initial 7-year period, but do we have to move from that park when it "retires" or can we keep it beyond it's natural life?
Posted by mikemundt on 11/12/2018 10:44:00 PM (view original):I’ll join. Interesting and different concept.
Posted by dspahlinger on 11/17/2018 4:33:00 AM (view original):I will be pleased to act as Commissioner until such time as Bob is able to do so.
Posted by denden on 11/17/2018 2:42:00 PM (view original):count me in
Posted by bkdries on 11/19/2018 4:29:00 PM (view original):Count me in.
Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement
© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.