Lets debate! Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 3/17/2019 6:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 3/17/2019 5:17:00 PM (view original):
cccp supports Trump. All you need to know about his dumbassery

just as valid a statement as yours, cccp.
LOL but I admit I lean heavily to the right now. Tang claims he doesn’t lean heavily to the Left but would have voted for AOC. Rationalize that one, Wylie.
I also would have voted for Kasich over Clinton. Rationalize that one.
3/17/2019 10:23 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/16/2019 11:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 3/16/2019 6:30:00 PM (view original):
how many years ago was benghazi

five? ten?

waste o time lamentin the indeterminate past

but that's the republican plan

all3

whats a forward focused idea you have in your head that could make this nation maga style great again
If I could make 1, and only 1 move, I permanently eliminate all Parties from Politics.
It would make elected officials get back to representing their constituents, which would in-turn mean sound laws benefiting the majority of people, in all phases of life, would get passed.
i was more thinking of something that was constitutional

individuals have the right to freely associate in this country

but maybe you're on to something -- judges in my state run without party affilitation

maybe it is constitutional

3/17/2019 10:47 PM
Love it. Taint lost his ****. Sorry Jeff, didn’t mean to hurt your sensitive feelings. Tang, I simply don’t believe a word you say. This is getting old. I am all set with this debate topic. All it consists of is us shouting over one another. Not overly productive.

Enjoy your time fellas. I am Done.
3/17/2019 10:49 PM
Even if something is Constitutional / unConstitutional now, it is still subject to change, right? Isn't that what Amendments are?

Thought about that answer a lot today at baseball, and the more I did, the more I believed in it. There are many changes I would make relative to many things, but I think this would have the biggest impact on the most things. That effect wouldn't be as immediate as other options, but patience is sometimes needed for greater good.
3/17/2019 11:34 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/17/2019 10:49:00 PM (view original):
Love it. Taint lost his ****. Sorry Jeff, didn’t mean to hurt your sensitive feelings. Tang, I simply don’t believe a word you say. This is getting old. I am all set with this debate topic. All it consists of is us shouting over one another. Not overly productive.

Enjoy your time fellas. I am Done.
Cool story bro.
3/17/2019 11:48 PM
Cccp leaves right before we start talking about immigration again.... $10 that his next post is going to be about islam.
3/18/2019 1:08 AM
Topic of the day: The border emergency. Is Trump justified in issuing a national emergency for the southern border? Why or why not?
3/18/2019 8:25 AM
No.

Regardless of the issue, if Congress has time to debate, vote, delay for weeks, then vote again, it’s not an emergency.

The emergency powers were designed for when something happens (an attack in the middle of the night, for example) that requires action and with no time for congress to vote.
3/18/2019 8:58 AM
Not an emergency. Trump went to Mar-a-lago how many times? Most Americans don't want the wall. Even some Republicans don't want it. Stupid.
3/18/2019 9:04 AM
Depends. Let me turn it around for you................

Should the next Dem. POTUS be able to get away with declaring a National Emergency on the Climate Change "crisis" and decide to eliminate all the nation's coal mines immediately? And while declaring the "emergency" the Dem. POTUS says "...I didn't have to do this but I wanted to get this done sooner". Would that be alright with you Republican leaning voters?
3/18/2019 9:08 AM
Change the conversation for a moment . . . . You WILL get a laugh out of this: https://www.thescore.com/pga/news/1737196
3/18/2019 9:20 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/18/2019 8:25:00 AM (view original):
Topic of the day: The border emergency. Is Trump justified in issuing a national emergency for the southern border? Why or why not?
Unless you've lost your job or a loved one to an immigrant, I can't image you feeling it's an emergency.
Of course, under no circumstances can I see anyone claiming it's not a problem at all, yet some on here still do.
Guess emergency, like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder.
3/18/2019 9:36 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/18/2019 9:08:00 AM (view original):
Depends. Let me turn it around for you................

Should the next Dem. POTUS be able to get away with declaring a National Emergency on the Climate Change "crisis" and decide to eliminate all the nation's coal mines immediately? And while declaring the "emergency" the Dem. POTUS says "...I didn't have to do this but I wanted to get this done sooner". Would that be alright with you Republican leaning voters?
That wouldn't be all right with me, and I believe that CC is actually an emergency.
3/18/2019 9:43 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/18/2019 9:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/18/2019 8:25:00 AM (view original):
Unless you've lost your job or a loved one to an immigrant, I can't image you feeling it's an emergency.
Of course, under no circumstances can I see anyone claiming it's not a problem at all, yet some on here still do.
Guess emergency, like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder.
Lol, classic xenophobia. Immigrants are no more likely than you or I to kill someone. Vast majority are peaceful, and you have no right to your job (although most immigration should fill in job gaps, not replace)

It's not an emergency.
3/18/2019 9:47 AM
https://insider.foxnews.com/2019/02/01/dan-crenshaw-mexico-border-wall-makes-sense-agents-dhs-trump

https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Dan-Crenshaw-defends-President-Trump-and-border-13590371.php

3/18/2019 10:37 AM
◂ Prev 1...216|217|218|219|220...230 Next ▸
Lets debate! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.