Franchise Decades Progressive FULL Topic

The Phils were so pathetic in the 60s I could only get them to 101 million, and that was using 6 SP.
12/11/2019 6:43 PM
How are you full ???.
There is nobody listed for the Cubs.
12/11/2019 7:50 PM
Posted by Landry19 on 12/11/2019 7:50:00 PM (view original):
How are you full ???.
There is nobody listed for the Cubs.
My mistake. I jumped the gun
12/12/2019 6:39 AM
Okay, then I will take the loveable Cubbies.
12/12/2019 11:38 AM (edited)
Thanks!
Now we really are full.
12/12/2019 3:18 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Franchise Decades Progressive FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.