Posted by jmarino2 on 3/23/2020 11:04:00 PM (view original):
I might want The Red Sox
When you pick a Legacy player, do you only use the years he played for that franchise?
how ‘far back can you go?Whats the Cap?
only the years they played in the order that they played skipping years they did not play or were with another team..
as far as you want
3/24/2020 5:46 AM
Tigers:

Hitter - Vic Wertz
Pitcher - Hal Newhauser
Wild Card - Johnny Lipon
Legacy - Ty Cobb
3/24/2020 9:23 AM
Posted by jmarino2 on 3/23/2020 11:04:00 PM (view original):
I might want The Red Sox
When you pick a Legacy player, do you only use the years he played for that franchise?
how ‘far back can you go?Whats the Cap?
only the years they played in the order that they played skipping years they did not play or were with another team..
as far as you want

3/24/2020 5:46 AM


I know Babe Ruth is a yankee Legacy but
if you pick Babe Ruth as your legacy, you can start his clock when he was with Boston and keep him 20 years?

also what is the salary cap ?
3/24/2020 10:05 AM
Posted by jmarino2 on 3/24/2020 10:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jmarino2 on 3/23/2020 11:04:00 PM (view original):
I might want The Red Sox
When you pick a Legacy player, do you only use the years he played for that franchise?
how ‘far back can you go?Whats the Cap?
only the years they played in the order that they played skipping years they did not play or were with another team..
as far as you want

3/24/2020 5:46 AM


I know Babe Ruth is a yankee Legacy but
if you pick Babe Ruth as your legacy, you can start his clock when he was with Boston and keep him 20 years?

also what is the salary cap ?
Babe Ruth is available as a Yankee only 1920-1934 (15 seasons). I believe the Salary Cap is unlimited (i.e. $255 Million).

3dayrotation is this correct for salary cap ??
3/24/2020 10:32 AM
Short answers to our keepers.
Legacy - anyone before 1950 from your franchise. They play all of their years that they played for your franchise (skipping IR's) - you lose them when they leave your franchise. Then pick another one. No dropping them once they start playing bad - keep them till THEY leave your franchise.

Your territorial Hitter, Pitcher and Wild Card. First you pick from your 1950 team and again they can only stay on your team while they played for your franchise. Even if they have great years after leaving your team they become free agents once they leave or if you drop them early. Yes I can take Alvin Dark as my first hitter in 1950 then drop him in 1951 to pick up my new rookie Willie Mays (only your franchise's rookies not everyone else is).

If I'm wrong 3day will confirm. Hope that helps with your thoughts.
3/24/2020 10:57 AM
Question: when Musial career is over as my territorial hitter, can I select him as my legacy player starting at the beginning of his career with the Cardinals?
3/24/2020 11:04 AM
Posted by fabulous on 3/24/2020 11:05:00 AM (view original):
Question: when Musial career is over as my territorial hitter, can I select him as my legacy player starting at the beginning of his career with the Cardinals?
one year after...
3/24/2020 11:40 AM
Posted by dspahlinger on 3/24/2020 10:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jmarino2 on 3/24/2020 10:05:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jmarino2 on 3/23/2020 11:04:00 PM (view original):
I might want The Red Sox
When you pick a Legacy player, do you only use the years he played for that franchise?
how ‘far back can you go?Whats the Cap?
only the years they played in the order that they played skipping years they did not play or were with another team..
as far as you want

3/24/2020 5:46 AM


I know Babe Ruth is a yankee Legacy but
if you pick Babe Ruth as your legacy, you can start his clock when he was with Boston and keep him 20 years?

also what is the salary cap ?
Babe Ruth is available as a Yankee only 1920-1934 (15 seasons). I believe the Salary Cap is unlimited (i.e. $255 Million).

3dayrotation is this correct for salary cap ??
yes on salary cap. ruth is a yankee legacy option for all his years as a yankee. he is available as a red sox legacy when he played for them.
3/24/2020 11:50 AM (edited)
Posted by crazyamos on 3/24/2020 5:55:00 AM (view original):
GONE
NL: Dodgers, Yankees, Braves, Reds, Cardinals, Phillies
AL: Yankees, Indians, Tigers, Red Sox

AVAILABLE
NL: Cubs, Pirates
AL: Senators (later Twins), Browns (later O's), Athletics, White Sox
red sox are still available. have not yet been claimed
3/24/2020 11:51 AM
Ill claim Boston
3/24/2020 12:16 PM
BOSTON RED SOX
Hitter - Vern Stephens
Pitcher - Mel Parnell
Wild Card - Ted Wiiliams
Legacy - Jimmy Foxx (1936-42)

***please check me on these players to make sure thyere eligable at the positions. Especially Foxx
3/24/2020 12:39 PM
Forgot to select my keepers
Giants

Hitter - Eddie Stanky
Pitcher - P Sal Maglie
Wild Card - P Larry Jansen
Legacy - Tim Keefe (1885-1891, 7 seasons)
3/24/2020 5:21 PM
Not overly thrilled because I lost the Braves but I'll come back with the:

Chicago Cubs

Hitter: Hank Sauer

Pitcher: Bob Rush

Wild Card: Andy Pafko

Legacy: Mordecai "Three-Finger" Brown 1904-1912
3/24/2020 7:02 PM
I am in I will take TBA
3/25/2020 8:48 AM
Down to 3 openings !
3/25/2020 10:54 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...8 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.