thanks CardinalBlue, welcome

three guaranteed spots left!
4/26/2020 8:35 AM
yes, welcome cardinalblue. You will enjoy the format.
4/26/2020 10:13 AM
I'm a newbie (but will be competitive once I get the hang of things) and interested if you'll have me. Quick question: Do we keep 15 people from the existing 1979 roster (using 1978 stats) and then draft from the 1978 pool of players that are not on someone's roster?

If you'll have me, I'll take Texas I guess?
4/29/2020 9:21 AM
Posted by JimDelCioppo on 4/29/2020 9:21:00 AM (view original):
I'm a newbie (but will be competitive once I get the hang of things) and interested if you'll have me. Quick question: Do we keep 15 people from the existing 1979 roster (using 1978 stats) and then draft from the 1978 pool of players that are not on someone's roster?

If you'll have me, I'll take Texas I guess?
Texas is yours, welcome!

And yes, that's exactly right.
4/29/2020 9:35 AM
I'll take Baltimore if you're still looking. Let me know...
5/3/2020 11:40 AM
Posted by BlueTufts on 5/3/2020 11:40:00 AM (view original):
I'll take Baltimore if you're still looking. Let me know...
they're yours, welcome!
5/3/2020 1:49 PM
Come on fellas. Just 2 more and we can get it cranked up!
5/8/2020 9:25 AM
teams are full of all star studs and only keep 15 so drafts are always good in the later rounds
5/8/2020 7:37 PM
darkballer has taken Cincinnati

only need one more!
5/11/2020 6:31 AM
I can jump in, move to Chicago (AL)?
5/12/2020 4:07 PM
Posted by specsman on 5/12/2020 4:07:00 PM (view original):
I can jump in, move to Chicago (AL)?
you're in!

5/12/2020 4:31 PM
CardinalBlue is MIA, so St. Louis is open. Once someone claims it and submits keepers the draft will start.
5/14/2020 7:26 AM
I can take St. Louis for you?
5/14/2020 1:09 PM
you're in!
5/14/2020 1:58 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.