TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 7/5/2020 9:15:00 AM (view original):
Keep putting words in people's mouths and making assumptions about them wylie, it really makes you look like a "genius".
like you would know a genius if one bit you on the ***. What words did I put in anyone's mouth now?
7/5/2020 12:43 PM
7/5/2020 5:59 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/5/2020 12:43:00 PM (view original):
Keep putting words in people's mouths and making assumptions about them wylie, it really makes you look like a "genius".
like you would know a genius if one bit you on the ***. What words did I put in anyone's mouth now?
as far as all3 is concerned, that is all fake news, lies or Trump hatred, Haven't you figured that out yet?

Despite you telling others like it's a fact, you don't have the slightest idea what I think is fake news, lies or hatred. Making such assumptions about people is the core of things like racism and sexism and the like. Maybe just let other people share what their own thoughts and beliefs are.
7/6/2020 9:48 AM
So............ let's verify.
1st. To be precise. I don't HATE Trump as a person. I HATE that HE is the POTUS.
He is (IMO) clearly UNFIT to be POTUS, or ANY other kind of leader. He is an embarrassment as a decent HUMAN and thus disqualified (in MY view) to be a leader as I have children and am left unable to explain how it is that our system produced HIM! The myth is that we're supposed to have a system wherein the cream rises to the top. That is clearly NOT so, any longer IF it ever was!

So there's the hatred thing. There is no denying that there is hatred towards Trump's reign.
Here's one for all3.

The lies.
Can you admit (to yourself!) that YOUR (OUR) POTUS is an inveterate liar? prone to lying about anything? NOT to be trusted at all for truth-telling?
And THUS, rightfully scary, BECAUSE THE PEOPLE CAN NOT TRUST A WORD HE UTTERS!

My dear friend in debate, just what part of THAT is NOT a FACT?
Please tell me?
7/6/2020 10:56 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/6/2020 9:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/5/2020 12:43:00 PM (view original):
as far as all3 is concerned, that is all fake news, lies or Trump hatred, Haven't you figured that out yet?

Despite you telling others like it's a fact, you don't have the slightest idea what I think is fake news, lies or hatred. Making such assumptions about people is the core of things like racism and sexism and the like. Maybe just let other people share what their own thoughts and beliefs are.
You are right. I don't have any idea how you actually feel. All I can go on is what I see. And almost every time someone is critical of Mr Trump, your response has been that whoever posted it is letting their hatred of Trump show, they are lying or it is fake news. I can only go by what I see, and according to that, you almost always respond that way. I didn't put any of those words in your mouth. You have posted all of them at one time or another. Ask tang or laramiebob or bronxcheer if that is not your typical response.
Maybe shut up when your defenses are so meaningless.
And you have very little room to criticize people for not letting others share their own thoughts and beliefs. Aren't you the one who says we should respect Trump solely because he is POTUS? Is that not telling others that they should believe as you believe?
Hypocrite!
7/6/2020 2:29 PM (edited)
We can probably make a fair assumption considering that 95% of all3 posts are "sToP tHiS hAtReD oF yOuR pReSiDeNt!!!1!!!"
7/6/2020 3:30 PM
I will always believe that whoever is POTUS should be respected by every American. Admittedly, nothing anybody says is going to change that. If Americans won't respect the POTUS, how can we expect the rest of the World to? If the current POTUS is that untrustworthy, incompetent, or whatever, then it should be easy to get them removed. After almost 4 years of 24-7 "evidence" gathering, that still didn't happen.
I've already admitted many times that Trump is a liar - just like I feel ALL today's politicians unfortunately are. Every one of them will spew whatever they think will get them votes.
I have also said many times that everyone is entitled to their opinions, so you are simply wrong is saying I haven't. I may call those opinions dumb or stupid, but I still believe people are entitled to them. Just another inaccurate portrayal of me, as so many have done to Trump and associates over the last 4 years.
Do I think Trump is a good POTUS? Probably below average overall, but I will always believe he was a better option than HRC. I also believe he is a better option than Mr. Biden, put that's more because of the number of "crazy" Dems I see. Some of their ideas (defunding police, open borders, etc) truly scare the sheit out of me.
7/6/2020 4:48 PM
Divorced from reality.
7/6/2020 5:29 PM
The Trump administration is using ICE to threaten universities into teaching in person by threatening international students with deportation if they're all online.
7/6/2020 5:59 PM
"Because there are some people who are really far left, I cannot vote for any centrist who is slightly left of center."

"Because Nazis and the alt-right exist, I cannot vote for Mitt Romney."

Same argument. It's so stupid that you can't even engage with it.

Biden's a better option than Trump. It's not even close. Trump is legitimately evil.
7/6/2020 6:12 PM
This summer is looking like “The Bronx is Burning” come to life on a national level. None of this ends well for ANYONE. The next 4 months are going to be stuffed to the gills with fear-mongering, divisiveness, hatred and a disease that doesn’t care about our politics, only about our STUPIDITY.
7/6/2020 7:12 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/6/2020 4:48:00 PM (view original):
I will always believe that whoever is POTUS should be respected by every American. Admittedly, nothing anybody says is going to change that. If Americans won't respect the POTUS, how can we expect the rest of the World to? If the current POTUS is that untrustworthy, incompetent, or whatever, then it should be easy to get them removed. After almost 4 years of 24-7 "evidence" gathering, that still didn't happen.
I've already admitted many times that Trump is a liar - just like I feel ALL today's politicians unfortunately are. Every one of them will spew whatever they think will get them votes.
I have also said many times that everyone is entitled to their opinions, so you are simply wrong is saying I haven't. I may call those opinions dumb or stupid, but I still believe people are entitled to them. Just another inaccurate portrayal of me, as so many have done to Trump and associates over the last 4 years.
Do I think Trump is a good POTUS? Probably below average overall, but I will always believe he was a better option than HRC. I also believe he is a better option than Mr. Biden, put that's more because of the number of "crazy" Dems I see. Some of their ideas (defunding police, open borders, etc) truly scare the sheit out of me.
How do the statements "I will always believe that whoever is POTUS should be respected by every American." and "I have also said many times that everyone is entitled to their opinions" jive? In one you say we should respect anyone who is POTUS even though that is YOUR opinion, not mine and then you turn around and say we are all entitled to our opinions. My opinion is that Trump does not deserve my respect. Therefore I don't respect him.
Yes, all politicians lie, but none as blatantly or as obviously as Trump, in my opinion. We will never know if Trump is a better president that HRC would have been. The only way we will know about Biden is to give him a chance. I've already seen what Trump can do. I don't see how anyone can do much worse.
These are all just my opinions. and I, just like you am entitled to my own opinions. I don't think I have ever called you a democrat hater or a liar, yet you have called me a Trump hater and a liar numerous times along with some other names. I think the worst thing I have ever called you is a hypocrite.
7/6/2020 7:30 PM
Come on wylie, you're smarter than that. Why can't I be set in my belief that everyone should respect the POTUS (and teachers and police and the like), yet still believe others can disagree? I believe purple is a great color, yet believe others are free to disagree. No difference.

You don't see how anyone can do much worse? How was the US economy before the pandemic (which I have repeatedly stated Trump has botched)? This is why I defend the man and the Party against just about everyone here; they totally ignore the FACTS that don't fit their opinions, and state things as facts that simply aren't proven.
7/7/2020 10:40 AM
Trump didn't do anything to benefit the economy. It's been ticking up since 2010. I haven't seen an economic study (outside of the white house) suggesting that deregulation, tax cuts, or tariffs (lmao) help the economy significantly.

So what you said is a lie. If Clinton were President, there is a good chance that the economy would be doing as well, if not better.
7/7/2020 11:54 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/7/2020 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Come on wylie, you're smarter than that. Why can't I be set in my belief that everyone should respect the POTUS (and teachers and police and the like), yet still believe others can disagree? I believe purple is a great color, yet believe others are free to disagree. No difference.

You don't see how anyone can do much worse? How was the US economy before the pandemic (which I have repeatedly stated Trump has botched)? This is why I defend the man and the Party against just about everyone here; they totally ignore the FACTS that don't fit their opinions, and state things as facts that simply aren't proven.
you are certainly allowed to believe you should respect Trump simply because he is POTUS. I have no issues with you believing that. What I have an issue with is you telling everyone else they should feel the same way. Do you go around telling people that purple is a great color and that they should feel purple is a great color too? I kind of doubt it, but you have no problem saying we should respect the POTUS simply because he is the POTUS.; You don't see the problem? C'mon, all3, you're smarter than that!
7/7/2020 1:09 PM
◂ Prev 1...754|755|756|757|758...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.