WIBL Redux - Brand New Prog - 1969 - Waitlisting Topic

Thank you Petroff, sjstapleton, alanzahm, and fatguyrd! I've added each of you to the league forum as well.
12/26/2020 9:56 PM
Posted by eddiedzen on 12/26/2020 9:07:00 PM (view original):
I will join with San Diego.
Welcome Eddie! I've added you to the league forum as well.
12/26/2020 10:00 PM
I will join with Wrigley Field
12/26/2020 10:50 PM
Posted by jmarino2 on 12/26/2020 10:50:00 PM (view original):
I will join with Wrigley Field
Welcome jmarino2! I've added you to the forum as well.
12/26/2020 11:00 PM
Posted by sjstapleton on 12/26/2020 5:35:00 PM (view original):
Anaheim Stadium please
sjstapleton has asked to move from Anaheim Stadium to Seattle's Sicks Stadium, which moves to County Stadium in Milwaukee in 1970.

Therefore, Anaheim is now available again.
12/27/2020 9:22 AM
The_Creeper has signed up via sitemail and take Connie Mack Stadium
12/27/2020 4:20 PM
I will take anaheim
12/27/2020 6:34 PM
Posted by eddiedzen on 12/26/2020 9:07:00 PM (view original):
I will join with San Diego.
San Diego is available again as Eddiedzen has chosen to relinquish his choice and not join the league.
12/27/2020 10:54 PM
Welcome jeff4noles! I have added both you and The_Creeper to the league forum.
12/27/2020 10:57 PM
I'll join and take Oakland.
12/28/2020 2:36 AM
I'll take San Diego
12/28/2020 1:05 PM
Welcome to both SAKABAKBRG & blacknmild76, and you've both been added to the league forum.

Only 4 more to go.
12/28/2020 3:10 PM
I’ll take Comiskey Park and join with the South Siders.
12/28/2020 11:00 PM
Posted by Mr_Cubbie on 12/28/2020 11:00:00 PM (view original):
I’ll take Comiskey Park and join with the South Siders.
Welcome! I've added you to the league forum.
12/28/2020 11:21 PM
I'll join and lay claim to the Astrodome
12/29/2020 8:11 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
WIBL Redux - Brand New Prog - 1969 - Waitlisting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.