WIBL Redux - Brand New Prog - 1969 - Waitlisting Topic

Posted by mikemundt on 12/29/2020 8:11:00 PM (view original):
I'll join and lay claim to the Astrodome
Welcome back to the WIBL Mike, glad you're back with us. I've added you to the forum.

Only Fulton County Stadium and Park Jarry remain. Who will join up with us?
12/29/2020 8:36 PM
I'll take Fulton County Stadium.

Also, it has been a while since I have been in a progressive league, so this will be my first AAA Draft of real players. I might need some assistance getting up to speed.
1/1/2021 12:22 PM
Posted by drichar138 on 1/1/2021 12:22:00 PM (view original):
I'll take Fulton County Stadium.

Also, it has been a while since I have been in a progressive league, so this will be my first AAA Draft of real players. I might need some assistance getting up to speed.
Welcome D Richar. I have added you to the league forum.

Only Montreal remains. Who will take Jarry Park?
1/1/2021 4:58 PM
I guess I will be the one, There can be only one!
1/2/2021 3:11 PM
Posted by Kaboom1969 on 1/2/2021 3:12:00 PM (view original):
I guess I will be the one, There can be only one!
Welcome! I have added you to the league forum.

And with that, we are full. However, we will still accept waitlisters in the event that anyone has to leave before or during the draft.
1/2/2021 3:46 PM

Can someone provide the url for the draft forum?
1/3/2021 3:01 PM
Posted by alanzahm on 1/3/2021 3:01:00 PM (view original):

Can someone provide the url for the draft forum?
Just sent it to you via sitemail. Let me know if you still do not find it. Thanks
1/3/2021 5:58 PM
◂ Prev 123
WIBL Redux - Brand New Prog - 1969 - Waitlisting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.