Posted by fabulous on 7/22/2021 5:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by fatguyrd on 7/22/2021 3:53:00 PM (view original):
AAA Note
We have 2/2 average AAA, they are over a mil but you may use them. Thanks all
In correspondence with the commissioner, it was stated that each of the 4 "average" AAA players may carry a salary of up to $3M. This changes our league into at most an $86M cap, $74M plus $12M AAA. I signed up for this league because of the promise of a $74M cap with 4 AAA players, each with less than $1M salary = $78M max which to me was the uniqueness of the concept. An $86M cap is just an ordinary league. I need to give Yankees back to a new owner.
I signed up for a unique league as well.# million for an AAA player is way to high.Look,I need relief pitching with my 1950 Gianys.I can now get 2 $3 million dollar relief guys from 2010-2019.I can draft 2 200K guys and spend the extra money for a ( million dollar Mays.Heck the average salary is less than # million now and we now can add AAA guys with higher salaries.Please give strong consideration to lowering the AAA cap,or use below average WIS generated guys.I am committted fot this year,so I will stay,but if we keep these AAA rules I will be a 1 and done