NoBody Said It Would Be Easy Progressive League Topic

Posted by fabulous on 9/13/2021 1:51:00 PM (view original):
Salary Cap?
No salary cap...pick the best you can!
9/15/2021 1:12 AM
Posted by fatguyrd on 9/13/2021 8:54:00 PM (view original):
if you select Babe Ruth can you start him out as a pitcher, then move him to OF at the proper time?


Dodger Stadium
Welcome fatguyrd! Yes, you would get Babe Ruth throughout his career...
9/15/2021 1:13 AM
Posted by strubrosII on 9/13/2021 6:48:00 PM (view original):
I'll Play....Stadium TBD
Welcome strubrsll!
9/15/2021 1:16 AM
Posted by Rapasmusky on 9/14/2021 9:44:00 AM (view original):
I'm in. Kauffman Stadium
Welcome Rapasmusky!
9/15/2021 1:24 AM
I’m in. I’ll take Yankee Stadium
9/15/2021 3:44 PM
Posted by masterdebate on 9/15/2021 3:44:00 PM (view original):
I’m in. I’ll take Yankee Stadium
Welcome masterdebate...happy to see you from the random progressives....
9/15/2021 6:23 PM
This is filling up! Awesome.
9/15/2021 6:43 PM
I am in. Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.
9/15/2021 8:19 PM
Posted by sigblend on 9/15/2021 8:19:00 PM (view original):
I am in. Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.
Welcome sigblend!
9/16/2021 1:31 AM
I'm hoping to see some more owners jumping in after I post to my other progressive leagues I am playing, that are currently drafting,,,
9/18/2021 11:27 PM
I'm in, and I'll take Cleveland Municipal Stadium.

9/19/2021 7:04 PM
One thing I would like to propose however, is that I think a waiting period for drafting players already used in the league could be longer than 5 years. There's a lot of baseball history to choose from. Just a suggestion however, I'm in regardless.
9/19/2021 7:05 PM
Posted by tedcogswell on 9/19/2021 7:05:00 PM (view original):
I'm in, and I'll take Cleveland Municipal Stadium.

Welcome tedcogswell!
9/20/2021 12:17 AM
Posted by tedcogswell on 9/19/2021 7:05:00 PM (view original):
One thing I would like to propose however, is that I think a waiting period for drafting players already used in the league could be longer than 5 years. There's a lot of baseball history to choose from. Just a suggestion however, I'm in regardless.
Interesting that you mentioned this...originally it was planned that the players sit out for 10 seasons, but I thought that it might turn some owners off...I will be totally open to having a discussion, and vote on this once we get the league under way.
9/20/2021 12:23 AM
Posted by garycr14 on 9/20/2021 12:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tedcogswell on 9/19/2021 7:05:00 PM (view original):
One thing I would like to propose however, is that I think a waiting period for drafting players already used in the league could be longer than 5 years. There's a lot of baseball history to choose from. Just a suggestion however, I'm in regardless.
Interesting that you mentioned this...originally it was planned that the players sit out for 10 seasons, but I thought that it might turn some owners off...I will be totally open to having a discussion, and vote on this once we get the league under way.
Ten is better, I was thinking 20, lol!

Whatever people want to do is cool with me, but that's my two cents.
9/20/2021 8:12 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
NoBody Said It Would Be Easy Progressive League Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.