Posted by fabulous on 9/13/2021 1:51:00 PM (view original):Salary Cap?
Posted by fatguyrd on 9/13/2021 8:54:00 PM (view original):if you select Babe Ruth can you start him out as a pitcher, then move him to OF at the proper time? Dodger Stadium
Posted by strubrosII on 9/13/2021 6:48:00 PM (view original):I'll Play....Stadium TBD
Posted by Rapasmusky on 9/14/2021 9:44:00 AM (view original):I'm in. Kauffman Stadium
Posted by masterdebate on 9/15/2021 3:44:00 PM (view original):I’m in. I’ll take Yankee Stadium
Posted by sigblend on 9/15/2021 8:19:00 PM (view original):I am in. Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.
Posted by tedcogswell on 9/19/2021 7:05:00 PM (view original):I'm in, and I'll take Cleveland Municipal Stadium.
Posted by tedcogswell on 9/19/2021 7:05:00 PM (view original):One thing I would like to propose however, is that I think a waiting period for drafting players already used in the league could be longer than 5 years. There's a lot of baseball history to choose from. Just a suggestion however, I'm in regardless.
Posted by garycr14 on 9/20/2021 12:23:00 AM (view original):Posted by tedcogswell on 9/19/2021 7:05:00 PM (view original):One thing I would like to propose however, is that I think a waiting period for drafting players already used in the league could be longer than 5 years. There's a lot of baseball history to choose from. Just a suggestion however, I'm in regardless.Interesting that you mentioned this...originally it was planned that the players sit out for 10 seasons, but I thought that it might turn some owners off...I will be totally open to having a discussion, and vote on this once we get the league under way.
Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement
© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.