BRAND NEW - 1946/1969 TRUE ROOKIE League - FILLED Topic

Jetson21
Posts: 1645 (2)
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
It is available. Check the baseball forum page and see the thread for this league

Thanks !
4/5/2022 3:35 PM
Posted by tab316us on 4/5/2022 3:35:00 PM (view original):
Jetson21
Posts: 1645 (2)
Pro
Add Favorite
Block User
It is available. Check the baseball forum page and see the thread for this league

Thanks !
You are welcome.
4/5/2022 4:59 PM

That Now takes us to 15 Teams...

Who else will Come Join the League and Fun...

4/6/2022 11:01 AM
Question-when we draft a franchise, can it be a modern franchise like Colorado/Ariz or does it have to be one from the time period?
4/6/2022 12:43 PM
i will take a 2nd team
4/6/2022 4:50 PM
Posted by Disco Dogs on 4/6/2022 12:43:00 PM (view original):
Question-when we draft a franchise, can it be a modern franchise like Colorado/Ariz or does it have to be one from the time period?
It can be any Franchise you want... But whatever Franchise you Pick can Only Play in the Ballparks that your Team ever Played in...

I don't think it really matters about being from the Time Frame of 1946-69...

We are going to have Clones at some Point, so This League is Different from Other Progressives Leagues...


4/6/2022 5:09 PM
Well we have another Owner who will take a 2nd Team and I will do the Same...

So That Takes the League to 17 Teams In now...


WHO ELSE WILL JOIN THE LEAGUE AND THE FUN...

Remember this League is Different from All other Progressive Leagues,

SO JOIN THE LEAGUE ASAP...



4/6/2022 5:21 PM
I'm down for a second team
4/6/2022 6:59 PM
Posted by mickr9 on 4/6/2022 6:59:00 PM (view original):
I'm down for a second team

Thank You mickr9...

4/8/2022 2:19 PM (edited)
We Had 1 Owner withdrawn from the League...

To Much Research for Him to Understand...

League is Now Back to 17 Teams...

4/8/2022 2:54 PM (edited)
Put me in for 2nd team
4/8/2022 5:30 PM
Posted by tab316us on 4/8/2022 5:30:00 PM (view original):
Put me in for 2nd team
OK, Thank You Tab...

Back to 18 Teams now...

NEEDING 2 More Owners to Reach 20 Total Teams...

4/8/2022 6:38 PM

COME ON GUY'S...

WE NEED 2 More Owners to Reach 20 Total Teams...

WHO WILL COME JOIN THE FUN...



4/9/2022 8:39 AM
I'll take a second team, kallison. Every time I do something stupid, I'll get a do over.
4/9/2022 4:17 PM
Posted by thunder1008 on 4/9/2022 4:17:00 PM (view original):
I'll take a second team, kallison. Every time I do something stupid, I'll get a do over.
OK, Thanks...

WE NEED 1 More Owners to Reach 20 Total Teams...

WHO WILL COME JOIN THE FUN...




4/9/2022 6:31 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
BRAND NEW - 1946/1969 TRUE ROOKIE League - FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.