79 Year Soup Yahtzee full? Topic

Updated - 20 people are still in....need four.

Get in on the ground floor and try something different.

Not your traditional prog
5/16/2022 9:37 AM
Posted by bottomlee on 5/16/2022 9:37:00 AM (view original):
Updated - 20 people are still in....need four.

Get in on the ground floor and try something different.

Not your traditional prog
Why not go with 20, it's taking a long time to fill.
5/16/2022 11:46 AM
Posted by Husker75 on 5/16/2022 11:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bottomlee on 5/16/2022 9:37:00 AM (view original):
Updated - 20 people are still in....need four.

Get in on the ground floor and try something different.

Not your traditional prog
Why not go with 20, it's taking a long time to fill.
Trying to get to 24...

If we fall to a 20 team league, a few more owners will leave, as they understandably, want a big league
5/16/2022 5:10 PM
I'd be willing to do (2) teams if it came to it to get to 24 or 20 teams even
I think these Drafts & this League are going to be interesting & a lot of fun
5/18/2022 6:11 PM
I'd like to switch out to 62-86 if I can.
5/18/2022 8:20 PM
Posted by tedcogswell on 5/18/2022 8:20:00 PM (view original):
I'd like to switch out to 62-86 if I can.
You can
5/19/2022 2:38 PM
For the record, I'm in this league if it's 20 or 24.
5/24/2022 2:09 AM
Gotcha
5/24/2022 1:18 PM
Ok, hate to be that guy, but I am. I'm switching one last time. Please move me to 1977-2001. I promise that's my final answer.
5/28/2022 1:06 AM
I would also be willing to take a 2nd team. (1984-2008)
5/28/2022 12:13 PM (edited)
I am interested in this league. My first choice would be 62-86.
5/28/2022 2:24 PM (edited)
Welcome.

Will update Monday afternoon when I get home!
5/29/2022 11:15 AM
Posted by shaggyno9 on 5/28/2022 2:24:00 PM (view original):
I am interested in this league. My first choice would be 62-86.
Shaggy can have it as long as I am moved to '77-01.
5/29/2022 3:48 PM
Updated!

We need 2, or possibly just one if an owner wants 2 teams.


If someone wants 74-98 instead of the teams still available (79-03, 87-11) I will move.


6/2/2022 9:28 AM
I will take 79 - 03
6/2/2022 10:05 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
79 Year Soup Yahtzee full? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.