Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

7/2/2022 2:19 PM
The best people are those who do good things without. reference to heaven or hell. That is my opinion.
Notice i don’t shove my beliefs down your throat.

I will add this. I see santa claus as a way to groom kids into believing in something illogical and without proof blindly.
Many of the kids are even 11-12 and still believe Until someone tells them it is a scam.
7/2/2022 2:23 PM (edited)
Hey Hellboy you ain't 'researched' **** unless it's with an agenda. You're a hater plain and simple which is much worse than simply being unsure about it all or having genuine honest question/comment about it. You're also telling multiple billions around the globe they're phonies chasing a lie which is a hell of a lot worse than telling half this country they're off their rocker. Post whatever you want wherever you want (you're going to anyway, specially those times in general SLB forum when nobody responds), but I was responding to something Doug was stupid and reprinted in THIS thread about your anti-Christ venom and whatever and wherever else you post about it won't change the fact you're a ******* loser and I wish you'd desire to suddenly take up skydiving. Pos.
7/2/2022 2:23 PM
Posted by Mwett on 7/2/2022 2:23:00 PM (view original):
Hey Hellboy you ain't 'researched' **** unless it's with an agenda. You're a hater plain and simple which is much worse than simply being unsure about it all or having genuine honest question/comment about it. You're also telling multiple billions around the globe they're phonies chasing a lie which is a hell of a lot worse than telling half this country they're off their rocker. Post whatever you want wherever you want (you're going to anyway, specially those times in general SLB forum when nobody responds), but I was responding to something Doug was stupid and reprinted in THIS thread about your anti-Christ venom and whatever and wherever else you post about it won't change the fact you're a ******* loser and I wish you'd desire to suddenly take up skydiving. Pos.
The hater is you.
You keep telling people they are going to hell because you are so insecure.
I count 4 people including me that wants you and your cohorts to stop.
i give my opinions because you so forcefully open the door to it.

It is disrespectful and hate filled to shove your religion down our throats in political threads.

As far as my posts - they get read absolutely by a lot of people including you.

I respect all of the religion believers until they prostilitze. It is like prostituting one’s free will for the promise of eternity.
Sorry but I and the 67% of the world not christians have no interest in your deity or your worry over heaven and hell.
7/2/2022 2:35 PM (edited)
7/2/2022 2:28 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/2/2022 2:28:00 PM (view original):
have a haddock today with the fishermans of men.
7/2/2022 2:36 PM
7/2/2022 2:38 PM
No I don't read you unless it's in these instances when someone copies your crap and I look away too late. God know how often you're a phuctard and I don't notice. Nobody else is as abusive about it as you which is why the full frontal assault is reserved for you alone and I bet there's a bigger silent majority than yours yelling PREACH against your idiocy. The last time in general threads in the past year anyone has anything to say to you was when you were too stupid and said it out loud about dealing with adspam, and it was cute recently when you complained in one thread about a commish and started a brand new one about it, and both were removed ! But the world has it in for dino it's always the next guy, never you.. NOBODY would notice if you disappeared maybe a year later might ask hey whatever happened to dipwad ? Hey trade you Marte for Verlander ?
7/2/2022 2:43 PM
One last thing here I would never contemplate one of us dying by skydiving or going to hell because I don’t believe in your religion. Just putting that in writing is about as weird a belief that I can think of.

I doubt there is a heaven but if there is it is based on good deeds and good works and inner goodness.
If you need a mantra to go with that and it calms your terror about death then have it. I’m happy that it gives you comfort.

But when you preach it to others who don’t want to hear it you are just a scary pain in the ***.
7/2/2022 2:43 PM

RAINBOW MAFIA / NATE JACKSON

Pride Month Is Over, but the Rainbow Mafia Is Never Done

June included forcing more companies to bow the knee and pushing a “Transgender Bill of Rights.”

7/2/2022 2:46 PM

Just popping in to congratulate Doug on catching up to meme formats from the last decade.... and actually using them correctly! A big congratulations to you sir.
7/2/2022 2:51 PM
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/2/2022 2:43:00 PM (view original):
One last thing here I would never contemplate one of us dying by skydiving or going to hell because I don’t believe in your religion. Just putting that in writing is about as weird a belief that I can think of.

I doubt there is a heaven but if there is it is based on good deeds and good works and inner goodness.
If you need a mantra to go with that and it calms your terror about death then have it. I’m happy that it gives you comfort.

But when you preach it to others who don’t want to hear it you are just a scary pain in the ***.
Hey reverend, where in your Bible brilliance does it say if you're a nice guy you get a pass ? Too one dimensional hater agenda driven to Google that ! I can show you 100 places where it says otherwise. Not by works I'm sure you're familiar with it's elementary fashion but have easily forgotten or dismissed it.
7/2/2022 2:52 PM
Personally I don't care what the Bible says. I know I am a good person. If there is such a thing as heaven and hell, I feel confident I know which one I will be going to.
7/2/2022 6:16 PM
Posted by Mwett on 7/2/2022 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jetson21 on 7/2/2022 2:43:00 PM (view original):

Hey reverend, where in your Bible brilliance does it say if you're a nice guy you get a pass ? Too one dimensional hater agenda driven to Google that ! I can show you 100 places where it says otherwise. Not by works I'm sure you're familiar with it's elementary fashion but have easily forgotten or dismissed it.
I read this and i can’t figure out what is said other then you resent me for having my own opinion that doesn’t come from your bible.
Otherwise I honestly do not understand it but I catch your unfortunate anger.

I say unto you - he who reads his bible and comes out angry suffers from blurry eyesight.
7/2/2022 6:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...137|138|139|140|141|142 Next ▸
Right-wing reactionaries - fight the real enemy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.