High Times Progressive FILLED Topic

I need a new owner to take over for Cleveland playing in Jacobs Field. This is double season progressive entering seasons 1962 and 2009.

We are getting ready to draft to replace retired, injured and cut players. The roster listed below is before any possible cuts by the new owner. Team drafts 21st overall.

No cap or DH. Ask any questions.
========================================================
NEED NEW OWNER
Ballpark: Jacobs Field (Cleveland Indians: 1994-2021)
Name Season Franchise Pos Salary
Jim Bunning 1962 Detroit Tigers SP $6,028,487
Harvey Haddix 1962 Pittsburgh Pirates SP $3,319,389
Joey Jay 1962 Cincinnati Reds SP $6,011,565
Ken Johnson 1962 Houston Colt 45's SP $4,878,342
Don Mossi 1962 Detroit Tigers SP $3,894,745
Bob Shaw 1962 Milwaukee Braves SP $5,351,891
Gary Bell 1962 Cleveland Indians RP $1,905,381
Moe Drabowsky 1962 Kansas City Athletics RP $1,823,271
Frank Funk 1962 Cleveland Indians RP $1,891,271
Joe Gibbon 1962 Pittsburgh Pirates RP $1,171,731
Bill Henry 1962 Cincinnati Reds RP $482,113
Dick Stigman 1962 Minnesota Twins RP $3,036,481
Ed Bailey 1962 San Francisco Giants C $1,728,501
Tom Haller 1962 San Francisco Giants C $3,357,412
Russ Nixon 1962 Boston Red Sox C $894,854
Joe Adcock 1962 Milwaukee Braves 1B $2,731,369
Norm Cash 1962 Detroit Tigers 1B $4,193,491
Jim Gentile 1962 Baltimore Orioles 1B $3,899,913
Pete Runnels 1962 Boston Red Sox 1B $5,492,682
Frank Bolling 1962 Milwaukee Braves 2B $2,469,802
Ken Boyer 1962 St. Louis Cardinals 3B $5,804,209
Luis Aparicio 1962 Chicago White Sox SS $4,015,943
Tito Francona. IR
Chuck Hinton 1962 Washington Senators OF $4,728,737
Wally Moon 1962 Los Angeles Dodgers OF $1,165,422
Active Roster Total Salary: $80,277,002
8/22/2022 8:55 PM
The former owner must have like the older era
8/23/2022 2:34 PM
I think I’d be up for the task, plus I like the older guys
8/24/2022 6:40 PM
Posted by Jdh34 on 8/24/2022 6:40:00 PM (view original):
I think I’d be up for the task, plus I like the older guys
Welcome!
8/25/2022 4:24 AM
High Times Progressive FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.