Posted by tigerpaw23 on 11/30/2022 12:46:00 PM (view original):I will take the Giants. sitemail me the details etc.
Posted by chrisekeedei on 5/1/2023 6:59:00 AM (view original):Thanks, DodgerDon. Be aware, though, that each team has a couple more players than DodgerDon posted here; see the first page for the full rosters.
Posted by DodgerDon on 5/1/2023 7:20:00 AM (view original):Posted by chrisekeedei on 5/1/2023 6:59:00 AM (view original):Thanks, DodgerDon. Be aware, though, that each team has a couple more players than DodgerDon posted here; see the first page for the full rosters.Right. I added to IR players to the bottom of each roster. DD
Posted by GaryEave on 5/1/2023 1:11:00 PM (view original):I'll take the Angels
Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement
© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.