The Ultimate Progressive - Full Topic

Posted by mark102857 on 5/24/2023 10:05:00 AM (view original):
I'll take the Chicago Cubs
Thanks for joining and welcome!
5/24/2023 12:47 PM
This looks amazing! Can I take the Yankees?
5/28/2023 7:20 PM
Posted by gds46016 on 5/28/2023 7:20:00 PM (view original):
This looks amazing! Can I take the Yankees?
The Yankees are yours! Thanks for joining.
5/29/2023 5:35 AM
May I have the Mets?
5/29/2023 3:52 PM
Posted by fabulous on 5/29/2023 3:52:00 PM (view original):
May I have the Mets?
Come on in. Welcome and thanks for joining!
5/29/2023 4:11 PM
Assuming I can keep less than 33 players to meet the salary cap of any given year.
Minimum roster 25 players?
5/29/2023 4:14 PM
Posted by fabulous on 5/29/2023 4:14:00 PM (view original):
Assuming I can keep less than 33 players to meet the salary cap of any given year.
Minimum roster 25 players?
Yes
5/29/2023 4:22 PM
Leaving on an overseas trip 6/14 and returning on July 10. If there are still opening I'd like to take on the Angels or any other available team.

Thanks
5/31/2023 4:12 PM
Posted by poppapomp on 5/31/2023 4:12:00 PM (view original):
Leaving on an overseas trip 6/14 and returning on July 10. If there are still opening I'd like to take on the Angels or any other available team.

Thanks
I will put you down for the Angels and we will figure out a solution if need be for your trip.

Welcome aboard!
5/31/2023 6:29 PM
I will take the Cardinals
6/7/2023 8:38 AM
Posted by neabaseball on 6/7/2023 8:38:00 AM (view original):
I will take the Cardinals
Thanks for joining!
6/7/2023 8:58 AM
I'll try the Dodgers.
6/8/2023 7:24 AM
Posted by epup1975 on 6/8/2023 7:24:00 AM (view original):
I'll try the Dodgers.
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining!
6/8/2023 8:04 AM
I'll try the red sox
6/8/2023 3:25 PM
Posted by mattsmaulers on 6/8/2023 3:25:00 PM (view original):
I'll try the red sox
Welcome and thanks for joining!
6/8/2023 4:52 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
The Ultimate Progressive - Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.