Decade Franchise Rookie Prog...need a couple Topic

If you have questions, ask away.
3/19/2023 7:02 AM
I'll give it a try.
4/4/2023 10:12 PM
Great Mark....welcome.
4/5/2023 9:54 AM
Lets give this a little momentum.
4/5/2023 9:54 AM
Hard to figure this out.
4/15/2023 6:06 PM
Posted by jeff4noles on 4/15/2023 6:06:00 PM (view original):
Hard to figure this out.
Not really. Once you draft your franchise you get to.pick one rookie pitcher and one rookie hitter from YOUR team from each of the 12 decades of baseball(since 1900). They remain that decade's rookie thru their career. When you drop them, you choose a new rookie from that decade. Main caveat is the tight salary cap.
4/20/2023 8:30 AM
I am in.

Question: so there is no draft each year after the first season right? When a player's career winds down and we release them, we just replace them with another rookie from the same decade in our franchise history. Right?
5/8/2023 7:09 AM
I am in.

Question: so there is no draft each year after the first season right? When a player's career winds down and we release them, we just replace them with another rookie from the same decade in our franchise history. Right?
5/8/2023 7:09 AM
Posted by italyprof on 5/8/2023 7:09:00 AM (view original):
I am in.

Question: so there is no draft each year after the first season right? When a player's career winds down and we release them, we just replace them with another rookie from the same decade in our franchise history. Right?
That is correct!

And welcome old friend.
5/8/2023 8:41 AM
Posted by thunderkat on 5/8/2023 8:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by italyprof on 5/8/2023 7:09:00 AM (view original):
I am in.

Question: so there is no draft each year after the first season right? When a player's career winds down and we release them, we just replace them with another rookie from the same decade in our franchise history. Right?
That is correct!

And welcome old friend.
Thank you. It's nice to have slowly come back here.

I am only taking on this one prog. But it's too cool an idea to pass up and it is a very elegant way to streamline the process of going forward without a draft in subsequent years.

Plus the mix and match rookie years to build a roster from your franchise will be fun. I look forward to it. Let's fill this league folks!
5/10/2023 9:58 AM
Bump
5/25/2023 1:14 PM
I'd like to give this a shot
5/25/2023 1:29 PM
Thanks mick....will add u to the list....hopefully we get a little jolt
6/13/2023 6:22 PM
How many teams in the league ?
6/13/2023 6:45 PM
Decade Franchise Rookie Prog....9 in need 7 more Topic.

I thought it was a 20 team league.

What about split-season players ? Can both franchises use them ?
6/13/2023 7:58 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Decade Franchise Rookie Prog...need a couple Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.