Decade Franchise Rookie Prog...need a couple Topic

How about players who were Rookies for your team prior to 1901 ?- Example Jack Chesbro was a roookie in 1899 for the Yankees.
6/13/2023 8:10 PM (edited)
Posted by grayfoxx on 6/13/2023 7:58:00 PM (view original):
Decade Franchise Rookie Prog....9 in need 7 more Topic.

I thought it was a 20 team league.

What about split-season players ? Can both franchises use them ?
You are correct....my slip.

No to split season guys. They belong to.original team determined by baseballreference.com.
6/14/2023 11:48 AM
Posted by dspahlinger on 6/13/2023 8:10:00 PM (view original):
How about players who were Rookies for your team prior to 1901 ?- Example Jack Chesbro was a roookie in 1899 for the Yankees.
Nope. League starts with rookies of 1901. Teams and decades are clearly spelled out on page 1.
6/14/2023 11:54 AM
Posted by thunderkat on 6/14/2023 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dspahlinger on 6/13/2023 8:10:00 PM (view original):
How about players who were Rookies for your team prior to 1901 ?- Example Jack Chesbro was a roookie in 1899 for the Yankees.
Nope. League starts with rookies of 1901. Teams and decades are clearly spelled out on page 1.
mp problem-just curious! I'm in.
6/14/2023 12:23 PM
Great to have u dsp
6/14/2023 9:54 PM (edited)
Bump
6/15/2023 11:54 PM
I'll try.
6/28/2023 2:20 PM
Welcome calnah
6/30/2023 10:06 AM
I think the thing holding most people back is the fear of getting pick #18, 19, 20.............that would take a lot of the fun out of it.
7/3/2023 1:08 PM
i am in
7/16/2023 6:08 PM
Posted by brian1648 on 7/16/2023 6:08:00 PM (view original):
i am in
Gotcha brian
7/18/2023 12:31 PM
Posted by grayfoxx on 7/3/2023 1:08:00 PM (view original):
I think the thing holding most people back is the fear of getting pick #18, 19, 20.............that would take a lot of the fun out of it.
I dont know, grayfox. there are so many rookies for thos teams over those years it should be easy to find one that meets a teams needs or salary....ie. draft a 200.000 pitcher and rest him the whole season and stay under the cap.
7/23/2023 10:53 PM
but my question is related to the above answer I gave.
Situational: My 25th player.
When he retires or gets cut can I pick any rookie from any of the available franchises (expansions after 1969) years to replace him or must it be from the same year that I originally selected? example, if I draft Ken Griffey Jr in 1989, do I have to replace him with a hitter ? Or with a Mariner.? Or with a 1989 player? Or could I jump to a pitcher, from say, the Marlins from 2006?
7/23/2023 11:04 PM (edited)
Either way, I am in just want to know in advance about replacing the 25th man in the question directly above.
7/23/2023 11:06 PM
also curious as to reason 1st decade starts in 1901 rather than year inding in 0 (1900) like the rest of the decadse (1910, 1920, 1930, etc?
7/23/2023 11:50 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Decade Franchise Rookie Prog...need a couple Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.