1916 Progressive needs new owner Topic

We had an owner bail in the early stages of the draft. I finished drafting for the team and now we are getting set to start the seaso

The team plays in Cincinnati. The league is a 16 team, 4 division setup ( 4 playoff teams-no wild card)

In order to have enough players to stock 16 teams with 25 players we add to the player pool with players who retired the previous season ( in this case 1915) with a salary of 3 mil or less. Everyone also gets 6/4 sim generated AAA players to use so there is no shortage of PAs and IP

If you sign up to take this team and play 1916 I will send you a 12.95 gift certificate for your second season (1917)

The roster is listed below

Any questions post here or site mail me.



Cincinnati

Position Players

C Bill Killefer
C Ivy Wingo
1B Walter Holke
1B Fred Beck (1915)
1B/OF Dick Kauffman (1915)
2B/1B/OF Nap Lajoie
2B/3B/SS/OF Bill Rodgers (1915)
2B/1B/3B/SS Tom Downey (1915)
3B Red Smith
3B/2B/SS Lute Boone(1915)
SS Ed Gagnier (1915)
OF/1B Ty Cobb
OF/2B Lee Magee
OF Duffy Lewis
OF/1B Delos Drake (1915)
OF/11B/2B/3B/SS Solly Hofman(1915)

Pitchers

Dave Davenport
Jeff Tesreau
Joe Boehling
Bob Groom
Elmer Myers
Ed Appleton
Steamboat Williams
Ray Collins (1915)
Charley Hall
7/19/2023 12:51 PM
I will take it, send me the league number and I will enter later today.
7/19/2023 1:02 PM
Posted by rooskie on 7/19/2023 1:02:00 PM (view original):
I will take it, send me the league number and I will enter later today.
Lg number on the way. I will also ad you to the private forum. Thanks!
7/19/2023 1:06 PM
1916 Progressive needs new owner Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.