Posted by tkcronin on 7/27/2023 8:40:00 PM (view original):I swore to myself that I was done with WIS, I was getting too frustrated with losing. But I can't say no this league. I'm jumping in with both feet.
Posted by benfc on 7/28/2023 12:10:00 AM (view original):Kind of late to be asking this question, but will a player's "rookie" year be determined by his first year eligible in WIS database or by his baseball reference listing as his "first" year as a mlb player?
Posted by thunderkat on 7/28/2023 1:41:00 PM (view original):Posted by benfc on 7/28/2023 12:10:00 AM (view original):Kind of late to be asking this question, but will a player's "rookie" year be determined by his first year eligible in WIS database or by his baseball reference listing as his "first" year as a mlb player?WIS database
Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement
© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.