Posted by cstrohmier on 1/12/2024 6:09:00 AM (view original):Chicago Cubs at Wrigley please
Posted by danidon on 1/12/2024 11:06:00 AM (view original):I'd still like to have the White Sox if you'll have me. I don't mind the AAA options as bad as I thought. Just getting back into progressives and I'm taking it slow. Thanks
Posted by big_dowg on 1/13/2024 12:58:00 PM (view original):I'm going to jump in with the Cleveland Indians,stadium tbd.Without the time constraints of drafting,this should be manageable timewise.
Posted by cosborn on 1/13/2024 3:42:00 PM (view original):Ok - I'll give it a try. Los Angeles Dodgers - Dodger Stadium
Posted by Disco Dogs on 1/14/2024 12:28:00 AM (view original):St.Louis Cards will play in MINUTE MAID PARK in Houston Texas I can name these guys whatever I want to, right? Or Does it have to be Houston or St. Louis or Cardinals? Thanks!
Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement
© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.