1904 Prog w/1984 All Stars! Full Topic

Posted by strubrosII on 2/14/2025 9:34:00 PM (view original):
i'll play
did you just abandon a expansion team during an draft?
2/15/2025 2:51 PM
We have three spots left! The draft order is all ready decided and I won't spill who drafts when but the 4th, 5th and 15th slot are left. As soon as you sign up, I'll tell you where you draft!
2/15/2025 3:05 PM
I have the 16th pick in the draft, if you don’t like your draft spot, I’d be happy to switch with you. I don’t think that’s an attractive offer for the 4 or 5, maybe it is, but could be for the 15.
2/17/2025 8:50 AM
Excited to get this thing filled!
2/19/2025 12:22 PM
So close!
2/20/2025 12:34 PM
Need only 3!
2/22/2025 4:01 AM
Just need 2 now!
2/22/2025 2:15 PM
Which 2 draft spots are still available?
2/22/2025 4:00 PM
4 and 15 and I now have the 14. If the 14 is more attractive then whatever you get, I’ll swap.
2/22/2025 4:47 PM (edited)
I'm in.
2/23/2025 6:41 PM
I'm in.
2/23/2025 6:41 PM
Just need one more!
2/23/2025 7:12 PM
We are beginning the draft now, the draft will be totally untimed until 3/3. We still need one owner, their draft spot will be #15 in the odd round and #2 in the evens. If you need time to prep, we will certainly wait. I do have a spreadsheet linked in the first post for all available players. That should help with prep time.

Guys that I am projecting that may be available at picks 15 and 17:

Sam Crawford
Tony Gwynn
Ricky Henderson
Honus Wagner
Cal Ripken Jr.
Ozzie Smith
Nap Lajoie
Ryan Sandberg
Eddie Murray
Don Mattingly
Cy Young
Dwight Gooden
Addie Joss

I am sure I am forgetting a few but at least two of these guys will almost certainly be available and are pretty good cornerstones. Just sayin'
2/24/2025 2:58 PM (edited)
I won't grab a spot now but I'll join a waitlist for future seasons, I like the format.
2/23/2025 10:58 PM
Posted by sooners07 on 2/23/2025 10:58:00 PM (view original):
I won't grab a spot now but I'll join a waitlist for future seasons, I like the format.
Thanks for the plug! I am super excited to see how it pans out.
2/24/2025 7:18 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
1904 Prog w/1984 All Stars! Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.