I’d like Washington but I’m out of the country until March 25. If ok let me know. Thanks.
3/17/2025 12:13 PM
i think we can work around that, welcome aboard!
3/17/2025 1:42 PM
still one team left!
3/18/2025 5:52 PM
I will take it if you want ... I have time to pick the 15 Keepers in one day

New York NL ---- Like the Players Listed with the Unlimited Reserves
3/19/2025 5:17 PM
Thank You that was a Fair analysis ... The Senators were why I left

And also to be Fair Washington was just left by someone else to be retaken in a Post Above

But I wish you Good Luck --- Not that you need it you are obviously a genius

And so diligent

Again ---- I sincerely apologize for this error on my part

Mark Alan McDonald
3/20/2025 12:38 PM (edited)
Posted by 06gsp on 3/21/2025 7:50:00 AM (view original):
appreciate the apology Ribbentrop, I don't think there was anything malicious about what you did, seemed to me you just had too many teams and were perhaps unfamiliar with progressive league strategy, namely that you have to consider the future when drafting. also, if you're going to leave a league the time to do it is well before keepers are due and the draft is about to start.

The Washington team is now being advertised after I personally ran it for two seasons, as it was so bad I wouldn't have been able to give it away. it went 26-136 in 1953 and is currently 15-88 in 1952. if it's so bad you don't want to continue, no one else is going to want it either. it wouldn't be fair to the other owners to allow you to return, but all the best in other leagues and try to consider the general health of the franchise you're running as you're running it.
The Washington Senators, “First in war, first in peace and last in the American League.”
~sportswriter Charley Dryden
3/21/2025 3:47 PM
If no one claims New York I can handle it for one season. As noted before I won’t be home until the 25th. Traveling from Oslo to LAX. Trying to work numbers on an iPhone is pretty tough.
3/22/2025 3:26 PM
thanks for the offer but we avoid two team ownership in this league if at all possible
3/22/2025 5:07 PM
Posted by 06gsp on 3/22/2025 5:07:00 PM (view original):
thanks for the offer but we avoid two team ownership in this league if at all possible
No problem
3/23/2025 1:44 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.