Any Questions? Topic

These forums used to be a free-flowing treasure trove of knowledge. I looked today and only three threads have been active in the last week, and half the threads on page one were asking for random order help.

Any questions or discussions about the game that people want to ask/address?
9/2/2026 11:12 AM
Most of us have been around for decades, and don't have many questions left.

There's a dearth of new owners, is what I'm saying.

9/2/2026 2:47 PM
Very true, but surely some of those new owners must want to know what's going on?
9/3/2026 9:45 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Anybody able to download the league spreadsheet file. When I download it there is no data.
9/26/2026 10:17 AM
Creeper, thanks for shoutout on the NWP-RE, really appreciate it. For those interested, there's an active post on the progressive classifieds where I am soliciting waitlist owners for future openings. We don't have them often, so the waitlist is the best chance to get notified when one is available.

Re: the 4-year skip idea, there are a few leagues with this general concept:
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=550647&TopicsTimeframe=365
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=550574&TopicsTimeframe=365
9/26/2026 11:08 AM
Posted by rajahofrap on 9/26/2026 10:17:00 AM (view original):
Anybody able to download the league spreadsheet file. When I download it there is no data.
I save it each Fall in a Google sheet, once the players are added for the just-completed season. I haven't tried to download it from the site in several months, but it did work then.
9/26/2026 11:56 AM
I don't think he's talking about the player database; I think he means the downloadable spreadsheet that is available after the season concludes.
9/26/2026 12:55 PM
The player database files aren’t working for me. When I try it doesn’t load the download page. I haven’t tried to download a league sheet in a while, so I’m not sure if those are working. The 2025 did work for me in November when they first dropped, but are not working for me now.

I didn’t put in a ticket as I was quickly checking before heading offline and now I’m on mobile.
9/26/2026 3:52 PM
Oh wow. Hopefully it's repaired once the 2026 players are added. I have a league that is ready for our swan song 2026 season that will begin drafting soon after that.
9/26/2026 4:59 PM
Here is one that has me a bit flummoxed. any insights or thoughts? DeGrom's PCs set at 80/85. He throws 109 pitches of no hit ball and is yanked after 8-2/3rds after his third walk. Dipino comes in and completes the no-hitter/shutout on three pitches. Wonder why DeGrom was lifted? His pull setting is "1" and he had already (greatly) exceeded his pitch settings. I have always thought the SIM bends over a bit to let these guys complete no hitters.
9/28/2026 5:09 PM
I had a thread about this a while back. The sim gives you about 20 percent above the pitch count to complete the no hitter
9/28/2026 8:12 PM
that would explain it 06gsp. Thanks for the info.
9/29/2026 10:44 AM
Posted by contrarian23 on 9/26/2026 12:55:00 PM (view original):
I don't think he's talking about the player database; I think he means the downloadable spreadsheet that is available after the season concludes.
That hasn't worked reliably for more than a year and now it doesn't work at all. It was intermittent, and then it got to the point where I needed to submit a ticket every time to get it posted, and then only some of the files were saved.

The last time I submitted a ticket I got this response:
Created October 8, 2025 at 4:22 PM
Last activity October 14, 2025 at 11:47 AM
  • Jordan Holthus
    • Hello Kelly,


      This is happening with some leagues lately and we are aware. Unfortunately we are unable to provide an updated file at this time but this is something we hope to address soon.

      Jordan

      WhatIfSports Customer Experience Team


I gave up trying after that.
9/29/2026 2:44 PM (edited)
There is a new link on the league homepages that might solve this problem - anyone tried it yet? It seems to work...
9/30/2026 11:28 AM
12 Next ▸
Any Questions? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.