New league stats/enhancements?!?! Topic

I am not sure how long they have been active, but in league office page, under quick links, you now have:

Quick Links View all rosters was a great addition I already knew off, but "Player Values" is new to me, and contrarian referenced in a different thread the ability to download all spreadsheets for a league that includes:

Download Spreadsheets
Spreadsheet:
Season:

All Spreadsheets is a single zip containing every sheet for both regular season and playoffs, so the Season setting does not apply to it.
For the individual sheets, Season applies to batting, pitching and fielding. The playoff, schedule and standings sheets are season-specific already and ignore it.


I know we've all wanted updates to this site, and this may be a small step - but i have already spent over an hour pouring over the new "WISMETRICS" in the league leaders. Small but huge step in the right direction for me.

Anyone else see these and enjoying seeing the value/$1m stats for their players??
9/30/2026 3:57 PM
yeah they are making real updates, it's nice to see
9/30/2026 4:19 PM
This is very very cool
9/30/2026 9:23 PM
I have created an LLS Agent that has analyzed every season of my J4M progressive and calculated the WIS-WAR stat for every player in the leagues history, as well list best seasons in league history based on WIS-WAR.

Really cool league stat record keeping potential!!
9/30/2026 10:25 PM
I have created a website for the ReWrite History Progressive that I just started last season in 1885. We plan to go through every season one season at a time. I am excited to be able to download the spreadsheets at any time to use for the data input for my league so I don't have to copy it from the WiS pages every time.

Here is the website if anyone wanted to check it out.
9/30/2026 11:31 PM
That is AWESOME
10/1/2026 12:03 AM
Posted by crazyjoe02 on 9/30/2026 11:31:00 PM (view original):
I have created a website for the ReWrite History Progressive that I just started last season in 1885. We plan to go through every season one season at a time. I am excited to be able to download the spreadsheets at any time to use for the data input for my league so I don't have to copy it from the WiS pages every time.

Here is the website if anyone wanted to check it out.
Wow, really well done!
10/1/2026 5:41 AM
And thanks CR for the info! My wife will be thrilled that I spend more time on this stuff! :)
10/1/2026 5:42 AM
Posted by wgasa on 10/1/2026 5:42:00 AM (view original):
And thanks CR for the info! My wife will be thrilled that I spend more time on this stuff! :)
Right?
10/1/2026 9:17 AM
Posted by wgasa on 10/1/2026 5:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by crazyjoe02 on 9/30/2026 11:31:00 PM (view original):
I have created a website for the ReWrite History Progressive that I just started last season in 1885. We plan to go through every season one season at a time. I am excited to be able to download the spreadsheets at any time to use for the data input for my league so I don't have to copy it from the WiS pages every time.

Here is the website if anyone wanted to check it out.
Wow, really well done!
Thanks. My friend Claude helped too.
10/1/2026 9:18 AM
New league stats/enhancements?!?! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.