4 Random Seasons & 2026, 1920-2026 (2) 2026 is up Topic

Correct. Top row only.
10/5/2026 6:24 PM
I'll play.
10/6/2026 12:59 PM
I'll give this a shot
10/6/2026 2:03 PM
Great to have you join 0soup4u

Here are your sets:

  • Set 1: 1933, 1954, 1998, 2012, 2026
  • Set 2: 1937, 1957, 1959, 2003
  • Set 3: 1924, 1968, 1984, 2024
  • Set 4: 1935, 1990, 1997, 2018
  • Set 5: 1927, 1936, 1945, 1967
  • Set 6: 1937, 1987, 2007, 2022
  • Set 7: 1967, 1984, 1988, 2004
  • Set 8: 1923, 1950, 1964, 1989
  • Set 9: 1925, 1949, 1978, 2025
  • Set 10: 1925, 1929, 1984, 2008

Timestamp: 2026-10-06 18:07:10 UTC

10/6/2026 2:08 PM
Happy to have you in the league jfranco77

Here are your sets:

  • Set 1: 1949, 1950, 1975, 2013, 2026
  • Set 2: 1922, 1987, 1991, 2001
  • Set 3: 1941, 1944, 1954, 2017
  • Set 4: 1954, 1963, 2009, 2018
  • Set 5: 1927, 1965, 1990, 2014
  • Set 6: 1951, 1981, 2000, 2004
  • Set 7: 1925, 1933, 2003, 2019
  • Set 8: 1946, 1963, 1968, 1979
  • Set 9: 1922, 1931, 1945, 1999
  • Set 10: 1920, 1932, 1975, 2010

Timestamp: 2026-10-06 18:08:19 UTC

10/6/2026 2:09 PM
In response to my question about 2026 players, Wis support wrote:
"Sorry for the delay, I was hoping we'd be done yesterday and I'd respond then but it looks like it's still not completed. We did finally get confirmation yesterday from our third party site that things are good so now we just need to complete the actual upload. I would expect (with good confidence) that we get the done today. I will keep this ticket open and update when I know."
10/7/2026 9:09 AM
Growing up outside of Boston, I was tempted to write "The New players are coming, the new players are coming", but Paul Revere already used a similar phrase (maybe). Come join, only 4 openings left.
10/7/2026 11:07 AM
2026 rosters are out!
10/7/2026 5:26 PM
I'll come in.
10/7/2026 6:43 PM
Glad to have you

Here are your sets:

  • Set 1: 1925, 1926, 1930, 2002, 2026
  • Set 2: 1955, 1959, 1978, 2004
  • Set 3: 1939, 1954, 1982, 1993
  • Set 4: 1944, 1955, 1986, 2020
  • Set 5: 1978, 1979, 1989, 1993
  • Set 6: 1920, 1931, 1946, 1990
  • Set 7: 1922, 2005, 2017, 2025
  • Set 8: 1957, 1959, 1969, 1983
  • Set 9: 1926, 1975, 2014, 2022
  • Set 10: 1932, 1964, 1984, 2004

Timestamp: 2026-10-07 23:11:14 UTC

10/7/2026 7:12 PM
I'll give it a shot.
10/7/2026 7:13 PM
Great to have you join

Here are your sets:

  • Set 1: 1938, 1939, 1946, 1968, 2026
  • Set 2: 1934, 1973, 1991, 2000
  • Set 3: 1921, 1924, 1999, 2009
  • Set 4: 1925, 1935, 1957, 2025
  • Set 5: 1930, 1933, 2000, 2003
  • Set 6: 1947, 1985, 1995, 2012
  • Set 7: 1926, 1957, 1959, 2007
  • Set 8: 1920, 1941, 1956, 1957
  • Set 9: 1923, 1931, 1960, 2008
  • Set 10: 1961, 1971, 1997, 2000

Timestamp: 2026-10-07 23:14:50 UTC

10/7/2026 7:16 PM
◂ Prev 1234
4 Random Seasons & 2026, 1920-2026 (2) 2026 is up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.