Maybe taking their time making sure it is correct
10/5/2026 7:25 PM
Great points verynice. Thanks for the reminder about those bugs last year.
10/6/2026 12:50 AM
Hopefully they are rolled out in the next day or so, I'd hate to pull 2 teams from a league that's taken months to fill.

there's some spice missing from both that I'm thinking the 2026 players will provide.

And bored with the 200 or so players I seem to gravitate to. Need a little fresh blood.
10/6/2026 8:11 PM
They're here!
10/7/2026 4:44 PM
Posted by 06gsp on 9/30/2026 2:24:00 PM (view original):
he won't be that expensive. 2020 Trevor Bauer is the closest comparison, Misiorowski has a better home run rate, everything else similar, but 15 fewer innings. I'd say just under 9M
$8.2M
10/7/2026 5:29 PM
You gotta love the Cubs defense...

Catcher. A+/A+/C & B/A+/D
Firstbase A/A+
Secondbase A/A+
Thirdbase A/B
Shortstop A/A+
Outfield B/A
Outfield A-/B
Outfield A/C-
10/7/2026 5:49 PM
Only one hitter from 2026 over $7 million. The N.L. MVP (PCA). Only five hitters over $6 million. Only 3 batters (100 min PA) with an OBP# > .400. Such a pathetic offensive season.
10/7/2026 5:55 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.