The FIVE league - NHL36354 - anyone? Topic

Posted by Buster05 on 9/9/2026 1:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Captainkhaki on 9/3/2026 9:15:00 AM (view original):
I have 1 team ready to go @ $54.9Mil if this becomes live (and I did not bite on 5D Secord b/c I couldn’t justify the PIMs).
Please note: New rule for this one: TWO of your 5D guys MUST be Dmen.
Oof! Punch below the belt, lololol. I’ll work on it before I submit
9/9/2026 5:31 PM
Please note that the minimum two 5D Dmen can be scrubs if you choose.
9/10/2026 10:41 AM
A few more teams in today
9/12/2026 6:59 AM
More teams every day
9/15/2026 12:25 PM
We are getting there
9/16/2026 1:24 PM
Only 11 spots left
9/19/2026 6:46 AM
Tell your friends
9/22/2026 11:20 AM
Thanks to all that have joined. A few more have said they are putting in a team this weekend.
9/25/2026 7:48 AM
More in today
9/27/2026 7:55 AM
NHL games are almost here
9/28/2026 1:41 PM
Another team in today. Thanks, pub
9/30/2026 11:20 AM
Won’t be long now
10/2/2026 7:21 AM
Not sure this will ever fill. The last ten spots are usually the most difficult in a slow filling league. There really can’t be more than forty owners that consistently buy teams in WIS hockey. It seems like the same few owners in each league with less and less new or occasional owners here and there. An extremely slow sinking ship it seems
10/7/2026 10:53 AM
hey, I'll give it a try :-)
10/8/2026 2:59 AM
◂ Prev 12
The FIVE league - NHL36354 - anyone? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.