1905 Free Agency Prog Lg Draft Board Topic

2B Miller Huggins

Site Mail Help
10/8/2026 6:26 PM
I made a list of 10 players I wanted after my last pick thinking at least a couple may slip through the next 12 picks. I swear 8 of the last 9 were on that list. Either we are all smart/group think or I am the unluckiest mofo on the planet.
10/8/2026 6:37 PM
SM SENT TO NEXT 4
10/8/2026 8:39 PM
SM SENT TO NEXT 4
10/8/2026 8:39 PM
Posted by The_Creeper on 10/8/2026 6:37:00 PM (view original):
I made a list of 10 players I wanted after my last pick thinking at least a couple may slip through the next 12 picks. I swear 8 of the last 9 were on that list. Either we are all smart/group think or I am the unluckiest mofo on the planet.
i have done the same. I was pleasantly surprised I got my SS/3B combo i was targeting.
10/8/2026 9:00 PM
Board up to date
10/8/2026 9:01 PM
Harry Davis - 1B
10/8/2026 9:08 PM
I am going to go with Ed Plank's teammate from Gettysburg College:

5.7 George "Sassafrass" Winter P
10/8/2026 9:16 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 123456
1905 Free Agency Prog Lg Draft Board Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.