Opens Monday, February 18th at Noon ET Topic

Common questions:
Q: Can you reserve a team before the 18th at noon?
A: No, teams will become available on a first come, first served basis starting at noon.
Q: How many jobs will be available?
A: Since everyone is starting at the same level, there will be 384 DIII jobs available.
Q: How many games per day?
A: Knight world will play two games per day, one overnight and one in the afternoon. Recruiting is the same length as all the other worlds.
Q: Will there be existing players on each roster or do all teams have to recruit for 12 scholarships?
A: [updated 2/13, 5:35 pm ET] All teams will have 8 returning players and those players will have various classes.
Q: Can I get into the same conference with my friends?
A: We can't guarantee it. If someone can't get a team in your conference and you can organize a team swap before the start of recruiting with another user, just submit a ticket and we'll be happy to swap teams.
Q: What's the fastest way to get a team?
A: The fastest way would be to send yourself a gift certificate for $13, redeem the gift certificate so you have a $13 credit waiting for you on the purchase page instead of needing to enter credit card information. Also, it would save time to already have an idea of which conference you're aiming for before the world opens.
Q: Will the rosters be visible on the 18th or will they be hidden?
A: They will be visible.
2/13/2008 10:36 AM
I'm glad to see WIS finally honoring the legendary Coach Knight.
2/13/2008 8:18 PM
Will there be a special beat player option to get extra motivation for certain games?
2/14/2008 1:55 AM
Will there be a way to schedule our out of conference games during recruiting or will we be forced to live with a prefilled non conference schedule...
2/14/2008 9:59 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Admin on 2/13/2008
Q: Will the rosters be visible on the 18th or will they be hidden?
A: They will be visible.
Will they be visible @ 12:01am, Monday? Or will we only see them once the world opens @ 12:00pm?
2/14/2008 12:19 PM
once the world opens is how its been done in the past.
2/14/2008 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally Posted By lmob0621 on 2/14/2008
Will there be a way to schedule our out of conference games during recruiting or will we be forced to live with a prefilled non conference schedule...
Everyone will get a random non-conference schedule for season 1.
2/14/2008 8:40 PM
Please note: we will not be accepting promocode signups from 12:00 - 12:30 pm ET to allow priority access for existing/paying users. At 12:30 will resume accepting promocode signups.
2/15/2008 3:45 PM
Admin-
Will all schools start with the same prestige grade? Will teams be drastically different from one another or will they be close in talent?
2/15/2008 11:29 PM
All teams will start at the same prestige level in DIII and all teams will have comparable returning talent.
2/16/2008 8:35 AM
Quote: Originally Posted By Admin on 2/16/2008
All teams will start at the same prestige level in DIII and all teams will have comparable returning talent.
not really.
3/6/2008 2:04 AM
Why is this thread still posted at the top of the forum?
3/17/2008 11:15 PM
Good Question!
4/24/2008 4:22 PM
I know that in order to get into Div. 1 you need to have an A grade and get into the NT in Div. II in order to be considered for a coaching job. But I think that there should be a change in the qualifications. I've been in Div II for about 17 years and my teams are a consistent 15-13 to 17-12 record. The conference I'm in is tough and I usually lose in the CT final thus not making the NT or the IT. I think that some of the SIM teams in Div. I (those that have gone over 10 years without a coach and have records around 0 wins to 6 wins a season should be eligible for level advancement. There could be strings attached like, if you are a "marginal" Div. II coach who gets one of these jobs, you need to turn the program around in 2-3 years or get fired. But there is no way the ADs at these schools can say "You'll need a better resume for consideration " when our records are better in one season than all 10 of the SIM run teams combined.
8/14/2009 3:20 PM

most of the players i put on my watch list are taken ...how do i add new players to my watch list from the search area ?

12/17/2010 6:47 PM
Opens Monday, February 18th at Noon ET Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.