Stamina Broken? Topic

Recruited a JUCO-3 a few seasons ago. Started his sophomore season with a 92(red) stamina rating and didn't move with practice, which is understandable. Last season, dropped a point and stayed at 91(red). During this past off-season he dropped 3 more points and started his senior season at 88(red), The problem is he's still at 88(red), despite giving him 20-25 minutes of conditioning, 23 games into the season. It would make sense if he didn't move due to low work ethic, however his WE currently is at 94 and is avg 18.4mpg as a starter. Something seems wrong.
2/20/2016 9:35 PM
There is a glitch where stamina lost during the offseason cannot be recovered
2/20/2016 9:43 PM
Posted by bro_lunardi on 2/20/2016 9:43:00 PM (view original):
That's rough, but ok. I'm guessing it only happens when you max out in stamina?
2/20/2016 10:14 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 2/20/2016 10:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bro_lunardi on 2/20/2016 9:43:00 PM (view original):
That's rough, but ok. I'm guessing it only happens when you max out in stamina?
I believe only when they come in red (maxxed)
2/20/2016 10:15 PM
Not just stamina
2/20/2016 11:20 PM
Posted by mullycj on 2/20/2016 11:20:00 PM (view original):
Not just stamina
agreed, all ratings are affected by this bug.
2/21/2016 11:48 AM
Is this player an exception to what you guys are posting about? I did write a ticket up and referenced this thread, so I would guess if you want CS to look at anything related, toss in your comments?

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/RatingsHistory.aspx?tid=4928&pid=3205876

Note he was a low WE player (19) who I brought in because of how good he already was at REB (78 blue) and STAM (88 red). I started him immediately, to try to grow his WE. He gained nothing at STAM in the season, then lost 3 to 85 red in the offseason frosh yr. Then he gained 1 to 86 in his soph season. Now he lost 3 more in his off season, and is down to 83 black to start his jr season.

Is this an exception to what you guys are saying, or am I missing something?
2/22/2016 9:19 AM
here is the response:
2/22/2016 11:37 AM Customer Support

Thanks for the note. Yes, we're aware of this issue. The problem is that it would require totally new player improvement logic to fix it, so it's not a simple thing. We are planning on doing that at some point though.
2/22/2016 7:36 PM

same answer as last time... known bug, too hard to fix. i tried to get them to just stop generating max players but they said they already don't, players always come in with 1 point growth. never responded but its like.. can you always give them 2 points then? dunno, but seems like some hack should mostly address this issue.

the only thing that isn't totally clear is if this only affects players who start capped (or 1 off i guess?) or also players who get there along the way during the season. should be easy to prove/disprove just never put in the effort...
2/22/2016 8:09 PM
Maybe this is too simplistic, but you would think they could reset the players Stamina on a as needed basis. If someone sends in a ticket with the above stated issue just reset the stamina to the initial rating. Or maybe it isnt that simple. I know nothing of programming
2/22/2016 8:58 PM
Posted by milwood on 2/22/2016 8:58:00 PM (view original):
Maybe this is too simplistic, but you would think they could reset the players Stamina on a as needed basis. If someone sends in a ticket with the above stated issue just reset the stamina to the initial rating. Or maybe it isnt that simple. I know nothing of programming
it might be simple but this happens all the time, would be heavy load
2/22/2016 9:36 PM
Stamina Broken? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.