Highest Player Improvement I've seen so far... Topic

Hey guys. Just wondering what the highest individual player improvement you've seen in one season is? I've been here for a lot of seasons, and the most I had seen was in the 90+ range, while it seems high potential players probably average 70-80points of improvement.

Anyway, I have a Fr. Center who has already improved 110 points this season and we still have the Conference Tournament to be played. Could reach 120 points by the end. Pretty awesome!

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=13076
11/21/2016 2:15 PM
That is seriously impressive - especially for a guy who already started as the #15 C. Nice job finding and developing him.
11/21/2016 3:49 PM
I had a PF Victor Reese in Iba, St. Leo, season 85-88 who improved 332 ovr. He started at 461, improved 140 as Fr., 116 as So., 63 as Jr. and 13 as Sr. He topped out at 793.
11/21/2016 3:52 PM
Highest Player Improvement I've seen so far... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.